Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2018 7:05:06 PM EDT
Jeff left behind a Century receiver and a couple of metric mags.

@LRRPF52 's brother unfortunately died unexpectedly, and LRRPF52 sold me the thumbhole stock you see here.

@autoloadga saw I was looking for thumbhole parts, and practically gave me the lower receiver and all the other bits pictured, as well as a spare thumbhole stock.

Thanks fellas.  This will be a very slow build.  I should have the funds I need to complete it in 2020, should I be able to find someone to tackle the Century receiver by then.  Planning on a 16" bbl, with the thumbhole not really necessary to chase the clone stuff.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You are welcome. Glad to see someone have it that will make use of it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 4:58:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Some of the newer Century where not that bad. Does the serial number begin with CA ? If so those where made by Caspian Arms.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some of the newer Century where not that bad. Does the serial number begin with CA ? If so those where made by Caspian Arms.
View Quote
Checked on that previously, and no, not a Caspian.  It's in the Was Cheap For A Reason range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top