Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2018 3:23:27 PM EDT
Every where I go looking for fal meteric mags , they are just not available , I found 2 30 round mags at apex from dsa and that was it. Hell even looks like dsa stopped making them or they doing something else. they have moses mags which I got 2 of them but have no experience with them yet.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Surplus mags are still out there. Put a Want-to-Buy ad in the Equipment Exchange, and also on the FAL Files Marketplace.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
They are offered for sale almost daily in the marketplace forum on FALFILES.COM
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are offered for sale almost daily in the marketplace forum on FALFILES.COM
View Quote
^^^^^ some unopened 10 packs recently too if I remember right.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Moses mags are gtg.

Plus I'm sitting on about 50 imbels
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if they still have them in stock or not. but gunpartscorp had dented ones for $15, and non dented surplus ones for $25. I have bought 8 of the dented ones, and they are mostly minor dents on the bottom on the mag, one had a minor dent in the side that does not seem to affect the function, and one was badly dented in the front of the mag to the point the follower would hang up. A friend was able to get the dents out of that one for me. I'm still waiting on the smith to finish my FAL so I can't say if the mags work yet or not, but I don't see why they wouldn't. On a side note, if you order the mags from gunpartcorp, they have some 4 and 5 pocket Belgian FAL chest rigs for $30, they were originally for a variant of the BAR that uses FAL mags, they hold 8 mags, the 5 pocket one holds a cleaning kit as well, it's not a bad set up if you want something cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top