Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2018 11:55:37 AM EDT
Today I finally got around to signing up for the FSCA.  Go to their site, click to get to the application, and the application link doesn't work.

Does anybody have any links to alternate FSCA applications?

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
works ok for me.

If still having a prob, try downloading the member app, pdf at the bottom, fill it out and email it to fcsa hq.

[email protected]

you can also call hq   435-527-9245

I'll let them know you had a problem to check just in case
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#2]
@KeithPagel

Click the thumbnail below for the error- it's getting it on all of my devices.

Link Posted: 2/27/2018 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you try the pdf li nk I suggested?  At what point are you getting the error (when you try the pdf)?  Did you contact FCSA hq ?

(Your jpg is too small to be read.)

just walked thru it completely start to finish, mozilla firefox this time (internet explorer last time), windows platform, pc.  successful.

Contact fcsa with the details of how you're accessing and at what point you get the error, but the website is decidedly not down.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Weird.  I just used a friend's computer on a whim, and it worked..?  The problem is clearly on my end.

Signed up- I'm the newest member as of yesterday afternoon!
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome!  Questions, just ping everyone here or on the FCSA website members forum.

NOTE:  To access the FCSA Forum, you need the ID/pass assigned by FCSA HQ, on your member card when you get it in the mail.  You have to login and THEN signup for the forum.  TWO different and distinct steps.  First set of ID/Pass just gets you to the members only website, you then have to register (on line) to get your forum credentials ID/Pass
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 11:39:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Absolutely.  The back of the suppliers guide that comes in his member packet lists the back issues and topics of VHP.  FCSA HQ can advise on which are still available and costs.  Just call or email them.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top