Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2019 12:07:46 AM EDT
Picked up a FN PS 90 Tri Rail tonight. This is going to sound backwards but trying to come up with what's its worth.

Ser# FN0696xx

Gun is in great condition with 2 30 and 1 50 round magazines. With box and paperwork.

After doing a bunch of reading looks like a price difference between Gen 1, 2 or 3. How can I tell if Gen 1, 2 or 3.

Figured I could not go wrong for less than a 1000.00

Thanks for any and all help

USAGOLD
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How can I tell if Gen 1, 2 or 3.
View Quote
Mostly it's the hammer pack. FNforum has a pictorial.

It's worth more than you paid. Congrats!
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Noob question, why are the Gen 1 trigger packs so valuable?
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#4]
You stole that thing. I don't know what the current market is like, but a few years back I sold an OD green stock by itself for 700.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Noob question, why are the Gen 1 trigger packs so valuable?
View Quote
It's like with pre ban open bolt semi autos. No good reason whatsoever, but for some reason it gives people the warm fuzzies thinking that their gun could be more easily converted to full auto.
Link Posted: 12/22/2019 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/22/2019 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FN is now offering Green Stocks as an accessory.
View Quote
They are hands down the squirreliest gun makers ever. First you can't have the black ones, even though that's what everyone wants. Then you can't have the green ones after everyone decides that's what they wanted after all. And now that the PS90 is at an all time low in popularity, we can have the green ones again.

#gladisoldminetwoyearsago

ETA: OP, sell that tri rail for a quick profit before they up and decide to start offering those again, too. They still make them for the P90, so it's no trick to release a bunch onto the commercial market if they wanted to. It's the same receiver, just with slightly different markings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top