Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2019 2:55:09 PM EDT
I know there isn’t anything this BCG will do that another quality BCG will not.  I also know that I will not find a FN BCG with the actual FN logo on it.

So that’s out of the way.

I’ve read that AO Precision makes the FN BCGs.  Anyone know if they are marked like FN BCGs supplied with civilian FN rifles?

I have neither an AO Precision BCG, nor an FN BCG to compare.

I do have an FN upper (from the deal thread here) that I would like to complete as much FN as I can (or a close as I’ll be able to get).

I have been looking for an FN BCG here (EE), Shark Arms, and GunBroker without success.  I do they pop up from time to time, but how are the BCGs marked differently?
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know there isn’t anything this BCG will do that another quality BCG will not.  I also know that I will not find a FN BCG with the actual FN logo on it.

I’ve read that AO Precision makes the FN BCGs.  Anyone know if they are marked like FN BCGs supplied with civilian FN rifles?

I do have an FN upper (from the deal thread here) that I would like to complete as much FN as I can (or a close as I’ll be able to get).

I have been looking for an FN BCG here (EE), Shark Arms, and GunBroker without success.  I do they pop up from time to time, but how are the BCGs marked differently?
View Quote
I might have some old pics of the FN BCGs I had for sale a few years ago.  I have used and handled both AO and FN BCGs and yes, they do look very similar.

I'd get an AO from RTB or AndroCorp and call it a day if building a clone.  Let me look around for my old pics.
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I might have some old pics of the FN BCGs I had for sale a few years ago.  I have used and handled both AO and FN BCGs and yes, they do look very similar.

I'd get an AO from RTB or AndroCorp and call it a day if building a clone.  Let me look around for my old pics.
View Quote
@icura

I appreciate it.

I looked AndroCorp and it’s doesn’t say they are AO BCGs, do you have the inside track they are AO?
Link Posted: 9/13/2019 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

@icura

I appreciate it.

I looked AndroCorp and it’s doesn’t say they are AO BCGs, do you have the inside track they are AO?
View Quote
Yes, I'm about 99% certain they still use AO Precision BCGs.  Jason (the owner and former industry partner here) verified it when they still had an industry forum.  RTB probably has a better price now though.

Here's my old EE ad with a bunch of pics:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/-/159-1572621/?

ETA: @Steamedliver
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Photobucket is messing with the images.  PM me if you still have the images to email.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Photobucket is messing with the images.  PM me if you still have the images to email.  Thanks.
View Quote
I thought it was just me. why are all the photobucket images blurry
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I thought it was just me. why are all the photobucket images blurry
View Quote
They want you to pay.

The free account has reached its limit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 9:28:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They want you to pay.

The free account has reached its limit.
View Quote
thnx for the info
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
@steamdliver
this guy is a dealer and has a fn bcg marked 'F' on the carrier
https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/FN-BCG-and-Charging-Handles/159-1915117/
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@steamdliver
this guy is a dealer and has a fn bcg marked 'F' on the carrier
https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/FN-BCG-and-Charging-Handles/159-1915117/
View Quote
Thanks so much.  I emailed him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks so much.  I emailed him.
View Quote
Hope you got it
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Double tap
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Hope you got it
View Quote
Thanks!  I did and already got shipping confirmation.

I know its not that important, but I did want the upper to be all FN (as much as I could).
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 1:27:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thanks!  I did and already got shipping confirmation.

I know its not that important, but I did want the upper to be all FN (as much as I could).
View Quote
When I saw that you got that BCG, I didn't feel so bad about missing out on it...love those BCGs.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 3:16:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a new FN F marked carrier and MPF marked FN bolt id part with.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 3:17:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have a new FN F marked carrier and MPF marked FN bolt id part with.
View Quote
Now you show up ...
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Now you show up ...
View Quote
Better late than never? lol
Top Top