Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2021 12:13:04 AM EDT
Hi everyone,

I am getting itch to buy thermal and would like to pair it with my PVS-14. There’s no way I can afford an ECOTI/COTI, so I’m looking for an alternative to helmet mount. It seems like the FLIR LS-XR is not mountable on a helmet, correct? Or least not compatible on the bridge with a PVS-14, but I’m not really sure.

Does anyone have suggestions for which would be the way to go? It seems like the image quality of the LS-XR is much higher for a negligible difference in price, if there was a way to mount it on a helmet with a PVS-14 I’m sure that would be cool.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 11:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Flir Breach and a PVS14. Still waiting on the Knights Bridge to pair them. I haven't seen many alternatives for a reasonable price. Mine is used for homestead security and night hunting. What are looking at using it for?
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
For helmet mount you have

Regular coti $2,500 at euro optics
FLIR breach
Iray Mh25  
N-Vision NOX18
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
The COTI is super cool, but I'm super nervous with no support. The NOX is also super cool, but super expensive. I know nothing about the IRay.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For helmet mount you have

Regular coti $2,500 at euro optics
FLIR breach
Iray Mh25  
N-Vision NOX18
View Quote

Also the ML19.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top