Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2018 12:51:40 PM EDT
I received an email from Cathleen Shepherd of the NFA yesterday.  She told me that I was missing my 5320.23 and sent me an electronic copy and told me to fill it out an email it back to her and she would forward it to an examiner for final review. I did that today and she told me that my approval shouldn't be too much longer from here.

Should I expect it back within the next couple weeks or am I still going to be waiting for a few months??

On a side note, this application is for a form 1 trust for an SBR submitted in April 2018.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I received an email from Cathleen Shepherd of the NFA yesterday.  She told me that I was missing my 5320.23 and sent me an electronic copy and told me to fill it out an email it back to her and she would forward it to an examiner for final review. I did that today and she told me that my approval shouldn't be too much longer from here.

Should I expect it back within the next couple weeks or am I still going to be waiting for a few months??

On a side note, this application is for a form 1 trust for an SBR.

Thanks
View Quote
It is my experience, that once it has gotten this far, a correction only takes about two weeks.

Hope you have the same experience.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 6:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

On a side note, this application is for a form 1 trust for an SBR submitted in April 2018.

Thanks
View Quote
I sent off a MG Form 4 March 31st, my dealer text me on 6/13 saying I forgot to sign my 5320.23. He filled out a new one, I signed and attached my pic and mailed it in. Called last week to confirm it was received and I was told they received it 6/26 and my status was pending. No call/text from my dealer yet to come pick it up.. don't expect one any time soon.. still have pending form 1/4 from Jan '18.
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 4:26:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my stamp in the mail today for this. Not bad... I submitted my paperwork back in the beginning of April.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top