Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2018 5:21:21 PM EDT
Browsing craigslist today and there is an empire two door commercial safe for sale. I am in need of some king of a gun safe and was wondering if these are any good. Would this even be able to be modified to fit some long guns and pistols? I tried googling and I cant find any pictures of the inside of one. Any info would be great. Here is the link....

Big Heavy Safe
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It's an imported fire safe.  We sell a lot of used double door fire safes to be used as gun safes.  Not high security, but excellent fire protection.  Price is reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Honestly where I live the threat of break in is really low. Any added security would just be a bonus compared to what I am doing now. Is it just a big empty box inside or are there shelves?
Link Posted: 2/8/2018 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#3]
It would have come with adjustable steel shelves that ran across the entire width.  It may have a welded in drawer unit at the bottom or top.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top