Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2023 6:50:04 PM EDT
I just received an email saying my eform1 is still in draft and I must finalize and submit it before the deadline.

I submitted my eform about 45 days ago and got an email afterwards saying that the status was submitted/in process.

Anyone else get this?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:57:34 PM EDT
[#1]

I got one.
Decided to sbr though, so I'll do it later.

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know if it was generic and that everyone that submitted one got one or if there was an issue with mine. It was my first time submitting one and since I got the submitted/in process email I figured I did everything I needed to.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Same. I imagine it’s just the government functioning like the government.

I can’t log into eforms. I bet that it’s because the mass email is making everyone try to log in at the same time
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I recieved the same email.Ive been on the ATF website for the last hour and do not see any issues.I hope its just a generic email.
Eforms page is super slow right now.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, just curious. Just saw the email and I'm stuck in BFE for work with spotty service so I'd probably be sol if I had to log on and fix.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I submitted several today, it was slow.

If you don't pay attention every time you log in it will start a new session. I think if you check for Drafts under Home it will list any sessions you started. I was only able to submit item at a time. Had to enter all the information each time CLEO, DOB.....
I had one form go "Submitted, pending review" due to caliber.  I guess caliber is specific to individual Mfg/model # already submitted. I was surprised at the PSA meme lowers on the list.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I have 7 approved form 1 applications and also received that email today

I just logged in and deleted the drafts

You can't edit drafts on the ammesty site so they are pretty much useless

The "drafts" are created when you get a time out and have to start over

Link Posted: 5/30/2023 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I’ve no email about submitting. I show submitted/in progress for my applications. The deadline passed anyways.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I got the email. I think it was because I started trying to submit on the atf page but it was not working well on a iPad. Resubmitted through silencer shop and received the “submitted “ email from atf.
Since I have the “submitted “ email I figured I’m done.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:35:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BobaDebt] [#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By durtychemist:
I’ve no email about submitting. I show submitted/in progress for my applications. The deadline passed anyways.
View Quote

What dealine has passed?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BobaDebt:

What dealine has passed?
View Quote
It doesn't end until tomorrow at midnight.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I got one but I think it was because I had one left as a draft.  I couldn't get it to let me edit it and finish last week so I started and finished a second form.  I just went back and deleted the draft.  

I think mine was just a message letting me know so I wouldn't miss the deadline.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 11:10:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I got one yesterday too claiming I had one still in 'DRAFT' mode.  

I logged in, and as expected the site was slow as fuck.  I looked in the 'DRAFT' spot and sure enough it had one out of 8 submitted saying it was still in draft.   I then checked my email against the control number, already submitted and confirmed.  To add further fuckery to it, I then checked within eForms the 'submitted' ones and all 8 were there, including the one also in the 'draft' area (confirmed by control number).

I suspect its just government incompetence at this point, there was nothing I could do about it, it was already submitted, email proof, etc -- so I left it as is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top