Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2022 10:28:14 AM EDT
Doing my first Eform 1 on the new system.
My question is. Should I be able to view the passport photo I uploaded? when I selected the file it appeared to upload. however, I cannot see the attachment?? I even selected the photo view column from the drop down. the column displayed but is empty...

I can view the receiver photo's I attached in the line-item section, so I would think I should be able to see my passport photo as well.

I called Eform help desk, "I don't know the answer" lota help here The agent said send an email to [email protected].........
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:28:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Login and select said form
Click on "Electronic Documents", do you see your photo file and is the file size greater than 0?
If so, you should be gtg
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I do not see anything attached in electronic documents...records 0

So do I need to attach the passport photo in electronic documents?? if so, why the hell does ATF ask you to attach the passport photo when you fill out the RP section..

in my saved RP section, I do see the photo file listed ie john doe.jpg. when I selected the file on my computer, I got the little spinning circle like an upload was taking place for each form. I just can't verify the file actually attached by looking at the attachment...

This is across 7 forms... on each form I added pictures of receiver engravings. I can see each one of these I attached... the same is not so with my passport photo
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If you hit View Form->View PDF and it should download a draft version of the PDF form, is the photo attached on page two where it should be?  If so, you should be good to go.  I've only ever uploaded the personal photo on the "RP question" screen, never the final documents upload screen.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 12:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you hit View Form->View PDF and it should download a draft version of the PDF form, is the photo attached on page two where it should be?  If so, you should be good to go.  I've only ever uploaded the personal photo on the "RP question" screen, never the final documents upload screen.
View Quote
Yes! I do see the picture in the PDF across all 7 form 1's.

I didn't even think of opening it up as a PDF... Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top