Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2022 6:06:10 AM EDT
Who owns one? Tips, advice & must have mods? Did you find the 30 MOA rail enough to keep the scope close to optically centered or did you have to go with an MOA scope mount?

I have a long ( 350mm ) in .177 on the way.  I intend to adjust the power to launch the gun's most accurate pellet in the mid 800s ( 13-17fpe depending on pellet weight ). I also intend, assuming I like the airgun, to purchase a barrel in .22 or .25.

I have owned a crap ton of higher end pcps over the years and now just wanted to get something light, easily tunable, high quality, and "different".

Link Posted: 4/21/2022 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I am also looking at them, I found this thread: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Edgun-Owners/54-522905/

I posted in it but don't remember and didn't look at it before I posted it here to remind myself how far I got.

I guess my question is if someone got a KAT50, does this require you to kiss the crown (aka $200 tax stamp).  I don't think so but then it could be regulated by the state you live in as well.  Not sure if you could remove it either if traveling in a place that might not let you have it.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I would assume you have probably seen this channel?

EDgunLeshiy
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I love me some Edgun videos. Wish I could get one, wife won’t budge. Really nice to look at and dream about. Every time I see a squirrel, raccoon or other varmit, I pull a Clint with my finger like in Gran Torino.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Don’t own a Leshiy 2 but I do own the classic with both. 350mm .25 barrel and a 250mm .177 barrel.  It is a very well built airgun.  Exceptional really.  A superb tool for the small game stalking hunter.  Very quite, very accurate, can be set up to shoot very light or hard hitting depending on what you are doing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top