Armory Sponsor
|
Brace form 1 Individual Submitted 1/17/2023 EFT Prints Approved 4/16/2023 Illegible signature. I was considering withdrawing this application and re-submitting it. All worked out in the end. Attached File |
Joined:
Dec 2022
Posts:
263
EE: 100% (42)
|
Originally Posted By Snerticus: Brace form 1 Individual Submitted 1/17/2023 EFT Prints Approved 4/16/2023 Illegible signature. I was considering withdrawing this application and re-submitting it. All worked out in the end. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/355715/10_5_pistol_2_jpg-2784567.JPG Wow. Finally one older than my 85 day old submission approved. |
Joined:
Mar 2023
Posts:
1
EE: 0% (0)
|
Originally Posted By Snerticus: Brace form 1 Individual Submitted 1/17/2023 EFT Prints Approved 4/16/2023 Illegible signature. I was considering withdrawing this application and re-submitting it. All worked out in the end. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/355715/10_5_pistol_2_jpg-2784567.JPG This gives me hope. I submitted for my brace stamp on 1/24/23 and was starting to get nervous. |
Pimp
Joined:
Feb 2022
Posts:
74
EE: 95% (20)
|
Can some of you guys go back to the first page and read the rules for this thread??? I don't care to see you bitch because your 90+ days in no one in here wants to have to wait at all! We get it the guys that wait 10-20 days are lucky, but it's a TRACKING thread not a reply to someone and talk about your wait. If you wanna complain or talk shit to the ATF go to the complain thread NOT THIS ONE!! |
Joined:
Mar 2023
Posts:
2
EE: 0% (0)
|
Day 70 and finally was approved. Eform 1 under Amnesty Smith & Wesson Shield Plus + CAA MCK micro conversion kit I almost withdrew my application after finding out id selected the wrong model number (M&P 9) from the drop down menu but instead I threw a Hail Mary!! I downloaded a copy of the Submitted Form 1, made the correction with a cut n paste, saved it as "5320.1_corrected.pdf" Then uploaded it back as an attachment under the electronic document section....and it worked!!! |
|
Form 1 paid SBR individual Submitted 3/17/2023 Electronic prints Approved 4/19/2023 Examiner Trish Bartels Still waiting on a 2/8 submission |
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
|
Originally Posted By John-in-austin: There still pending from Feb 4th, I'm starting to wonder what happens when the time runs out and a form gets kicked back after the deadline. Does it then require a $200 tax to refile? No if you filed within the period...any resubmits are therefore covered... |
|
Originally Posted By thehun06: No if you filed within the period...any resubmits are therefore covered... Originally Posted By thehun06: Originally Posted By John-in-austin: There still pending from Feb 4th, I'm starting to wonder what happens when the time runs out and a form gets kicked back after the deadline. Does it then require a $200 tax to refile? No if you filed within the period...any resubmits are therefore covered... Ahh, good to know, thanks. |
|
Spoke with some local industry operations folks yesterday and was a bit surprised to hear that they are getting eform amnesty submissions assigned to them due to volume. ATF screwed the pooch with this plan and don't appear to have the necessary folks to review all the requests in a timely manner (we all knew that). Probably explains the weird signatures. |
|
Finally! eForm 1 filed, Individual, free: 1-14-2023. Hard copy prints mailed: 1-16-23. Approved: 4-20-2023, 96 days. Examiner: M. Grennan. 5 of 6 |
Join the N.R.A.
Beware speaking with a sharp tongue as you are apt to cut your own throat.
My name is John Wick, you killed my puppy, prepare to die.
Beware speaking with a sharp tongue as you are apt to cut your own throat.
My name is John Wick, you killed my puppy, prepare to die.
|
Eform1 Amnesty individual EFT and passport jpg uploaded and used. printscan UPS, Oregon City, OR. Glock 17 CAA Micro-Roni DD Mk18 pistol Submitted 02/24/2023 Approved 04/14/2023 Examiner: Patricia Borowczyk |
“Liberty and love
These two I must have.
For my love, I’ll sacrifice
My life.
For liberty, I’ll sacrifice
My love.”
Petofi Sándor
These two I must have.
For my love, I’ll sacrifice
My life.
For liberty, I’ll sacrifice
My love.”
Petofi Sándor
|
Brace Submitted 7 Feb 2023 Mailed prints Disapproved 20 April 2023 This was the last brace I did of 4 and one silencer the same day. 3 of these where on 80% lowers All 3 approved and the one disapproved have different signatures. This one looks to be CMichael something Disapproved because model listed does not match photo. This is one of the 3 80% lowers I submitted. The other 2 already approved did not require anything in section 4a because they were home built, and the pictures would not have matched the model because all I had to put in section 4d of the 2 approved approved was the caliber. I did add other markings in section 4H. It says to resubmit, but I am going to try to contact them tomorrow to get clarification. |
C co 2/325th AIR 91-96 11B1P
Father of 6 un-socialized homeschoolers and grandfather to 2 awesome little boys.
Father of 6 un-socialized homeschoolers and grandfather to 2 awesome little boys.
|
eForm 1 SBR Submitted 3/17/23 EFT prints Approved 4/21/23 Tax Paid SSN Tricia Bartles Rolled the dice and tried to get this completed before our Shit Head Governor signs the AWB. Must have been a little Irish luck here. |
NRA Patron
U.S. Army "Fister", 13F, 11b.
U.S. Army "Fister", 13F, 11b.
|
Originally Posted By ST42: eForm 1 SBR Submitted 3/17/23 EFT prints Approved 4/21/23 Tricia Bartles Rolled the dice and tried to get this completed before our Shit Head Governor signs the AWB. Must have been a little Irish luck here. Tax Paid or Brace? Seems like Taxpayers are getting priority over amnesty folks. |
|
I submitted my first free Form 1 on the ATF's website on February 21st 2023, under the pistol brace rule using my gun trust. I then submitted a couple more free Form 1's to register some more AR pistols using my gun trust during the first week of March. I mailed all my fingerprints using priority mail. All were approved today, April 21st. |
Pimp
Joined:
Feb 2022
Posts:
77
EE: 95% (20)
|
got one back today, Brace Form Type: Brace Rule 2021-08F Form 1 ($0) Individual Fingerprint Type: EFT Upload Pending: 04/08/2023 Approved:04/24/2023 10:49 am Wait: 17 days Approved State: MO Examiner: J. Hotchkiss Control Number: example 20235184xx- SBR PTR-9 sedcond PTR approved. Still have 3 paid individual from feb not done and one April paid not done, this is 3rd brace approved, still have 3 more brace awaiting approval , 2 from feb one from march - time frame on approvals so far- first 13 days, 39 days and now this one at 17 days |
|
I applied for my second group of AR pistols, and one AK pistol under the pistol brace rule for free registration on April 14th. I also used my gun trust for these free Form 1 registrations. I submitted paper fingerprints by USPS Priority Mail. They were all approved today (April 25th, 2023). They were approved by the same examiner that approved my first group of AR pistols on April 21st. Is 11 days a record?! |
Joined:
Jan 2023
Posts:
1
EE: 100% (7)
|
eform 1 brace rule individual EFT - used silencer shop form 1 service Submitted 2/22/2023 Approved 4/4/2023 Blake R. something I submitted two brace rule form 1s at the same time and only received one approval. The other is still in submitted / in progress. I was starting to get worried, but this seems to be somewhat common after reading posts on here. |
|
Brace Submitted 1/31 Prints mailed 2/1 Prints received 2/6 Approved 4/27 86 days Aero M4E1 Lower 3rd of 4, all submitted same time (1st approved was an Anderson, the remaining 3 were all Aero M4E1 lowers. So 3x form 1s all for the same thing, same info, mailed together in same envelope, each with their own set of prints get approved in a random & haphazard way rather than together. Still waiting on approval for the last Aero). Examiner: Cannot make out or even guess. Last name might start with an R. |
Armory Sponsor
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter

