Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2019 10:11:22 AM EDT
I saw a topic recently here addressing this but can't find it.  I submitted multiple E-files form SBR's this morning.  I am packing it all up to drop off at the post office tomorrow.  Do I need to submit 2 fingerprint cards per cover letter or am I good with 2 cards total?

The ease of E-filing is going to be the death of my wallet, #SBRallthethings
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Not an expert, recall reading on more than one occasion, multiple Form 1's require multiple cards (2 per Form 1, not 2 total if I am not clear).

Someone who knows more than me should be along to confirm very shortly.

ETA - Edit made to my post - See below.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I saw a topic recently here addressing this but can't find it.  I submitted multiple E-files form SBR's this morning.  I am packing it all up to drop off at the post office tomorrow.  Do I need to submit 2 fingerprint cards per cover letter or am I good with 2 cards total?

The ease of E-filing is going to be the death of my wallet, #SBRallthethings
View Quote
Was it this thread? https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=17&t=490881
Or maybe this one? https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/-/17-494979/?page=1
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 1:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#4]
1 pair of fingerprint cards is all that is needed. You would just include all the applicable cover sheets with the 1 pair of FP cards when you mail them in.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I send two with each one.  Cards cost very little so I'd rather cover my ass.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I send two with each one.  Cards cost very little so I'd rather cover my ass.
View Quote
And they probably just shred the extras
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#7]
That first linked thread is archived now but the stamps I mentioned in that thread I just got back.  I sent in one set of cards.  No issues.

Edit:  I assume e-forms would be no different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top