Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2021 2:51:30 PM EDT
Attempting to enter "Ruger" and it claims it is an unknown manufacturer.
The tried "Sturm Ruger" and still claims it is an unknown manufacturer.
Typed 'R' to have the system open a list of manufacturers and it has been spinning for the past few minutes.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Sturm Ruger worked for me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Saved my worked and opened in a different browser (FireFox) and it did work.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saved my worked and opened in a different browser (FireFox) and it did work.

View Quote

I only use Firefox and I've never had any issues. Eforms can be really picky based on the browser.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Whatever you do, don't let it go into pending research. You will be waiting months if you go that route.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whatever you do, don't let it go into pending research. You will be waiting months if you go that route.
View Quote

It depends on why your application went into pending research. Sometimes including pictures of the receiver markings will resolve pending research issue with only a couple days added to the wait time.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

The one F1 that I had go into pending research only spent 2 days there before being moved to submitted status.  I simply attached a photo of the receiver markings with the submission.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top