Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 10/15/2023 10:10:57 PM EDT
I’m not a big fixed blade carry guy, and while I appreciate finely crafted blades, I don’t usually indulge (something else always ties up my money). But while trying to sell an OG Dynamis Blade for a buddy, I decided to see if it would work on my kit…

I wanted something easily accessible but not “in your face.” It’s intention is simple, if I can’t access my firearm, or if someone attempts to take my firearm and I lock down on it, my support hand is able to access a blade in an attempt to gain space from said bad person….

Up close and dirty…I’m not a knife fighter nor am I really into that stuff, but something for close up business to gain space and open access to my primary is its sole intention.

It’s also a great looking knife and a quality piece!

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 10:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice vest setup and it looks like that blends in well and would definitely work for you in the intended use.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice, I love this blade. Usually just carry IWB.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 12:20:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hemiman] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TSALAGI:
Nice, I love this blade. Usually just carry IWB.
View Quote

I wish I could! How I used to carry a knife prior to switching to an LBV several years ago. This is the first real good setup I’ve had since that switch that I think I’ll stick with and feels right at home.

Carrying iwb or on the belt, the LBV just gets in the way and will cover it, making it impossible to get to.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top