Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2018 10:53:25 AM EDT
Can you fill out a form 1  from printing the pages off ATF's website even though when they print its not double sided? I hope my question makes sense!
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#1]
yes print them out put page 1 in your printer backwards and page 2 on your scanner bed and click print again, it will print P2 to the back of P1
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you! I am not sure how to do that on my HP scanner printer! But ill figure it out :)
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
reading through the instructions

i Photocopies, Computer Generated Versions or Download Version.    The form may be copied or downloaded (for example, from the ATF website  (www.atf.gov)).  The form does not have to be printed front to back.  
View Quote
but it's nice to only have to keep track of 1 piece of paper,..printing front to back is pretty simple it's all in page orientation

place page 1 print side facing away so blank side is showing place page 2 on scanner bed click print
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
reading through the instructions

but it's nice to only have to keep track of 1 piece of paper,..printing front to back is pretty simple it's all in page orientation

place page 1 print side facing away so blank side is showing place page 2 on scanner bed click print
View Quote
I wonder if that is new that they say it does NOT have to be front/back? I sent a form 1 in, in 2015 I believe, and it was sent back for not being front/back on a single page.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for all the help guys! I was able to just click print both side and my printer did all the work ( HP ENVY 4501), Now I can SBR my PPS43C that was converted to 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It was new with the 41F forms. I missed it when doing the how-to sticky and somebody pointed it out.
View Quote
Ah ok, makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 3:04:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
yes print them out put page 1 in your printer backwards and page 2 on your scanner bed and click print again, it will print P2 to the back of P1
View Quote
Why the scanner?  If you want to print double-sided and don't have a duplexing printer, just print page 1, put it back the "opposite" way in your printers paper tray, and print just the 2nd page of the PDF.  Just becxasue the PDF has multiple pages doesn't mean you have to print all of them.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why the scanner?  If you want to print double-sided and don't have a duplexing printer, just print page 1, put it back the "opposite" way in your printers paper tray, and print just the 2nd page of the PDF.  Just becxasue the PDF has multiple pages doesn't mean you have to print all of them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
because I'm simple minded and thats the way I do it,...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top