Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2020 7:07:13 PM EDT
Anyone have any ideas to share on how to tie each one up?  I’m running an RGE bridge so want to have each tube protected.
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone have any ideas to share on how to tie each one up?  I’m running an RGE bridge so want to have each tube protected.
View Quote
When I was running dual -14s I tried cording the 14s (eyelet holes) to my helmet and then from -14s to the mount (g24). It quickly got old so I just ended up just doing a lanyard from helmet to the bridge mount without the 14s themselves on a lanyard. In my case though, I removed them from the bridge a lot so it was a PITA to have them individually secured.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I ended up taking the trex arms lanyard and looped the ends of the bungee through the bridge mount. I then crimped the ends back to the bungee and ran 3M high temp heat shrink tubing over the crimped grommets.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhh. Forgot all about the Trex lanyard. May be a good option.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top