Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2019 8:03:35 PM EDT
Looking to get some stencils made. I used them in the past.  Wanna apply some to some lowers. Been emailing them for many days? Are they out of Buisness? Anyone have any info on them. Thank you in advance.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 10:41:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I just used them last month. I think he runs a small operation so I'm not shocked emails are not returned given the holidays. Some emails I sent were returned quickly, some not so much.

ETA: Despite communication I was over all super happy with the product/service. Used for regular stencils and custom stencils. Haven't used them on the lowers yet though.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just used them last month. I think he runs a small operation so I'm not shocked emails are not returned given the holidays. Some emails I sent were returned quickly, some not so much.

ETA: Despite communication I was over all super happy with the product/service. Used for regular stencils and custom stencils. Haven't used them on the lowers yet though.
View Quote
Thank you. I guess I just have to sit back and wait. It’s been about 8-9 days?
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Still nada!!!! Oh well, I’ll consider this a line at Disney!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#4]
@Komodoj815

I used him last month'ish. Concur there are delays, but it eventually occurs. I also think there are actually 2 email address and he doesn't use/check one often. *IF* I saved any correspondence, I'll post the email addy, but no promises - I'm a deleter

Edit: sales.dogfightink AT gmail.com is the one that was used - I think I originally emailed the one from his web site and there were delays.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes that’s the one I used. I’m at 12 days now I think?. I’m just gonna try and order and provide custom details and see what happens???
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes that’s the one I used. I’m at 12 days now I think?. I’m just gonna try and order and provide custom details and see what happens???
View Quote
Roger. No idea - I remember going "oh well" at one point, then an email showed up. Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Ever hear back?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top