Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2020 10:21:05 PM EDT
Looking to form 1 a can for a Kriss Vector in .45 and I'm having trouble finding a 1.375”x24 mount that directly threads onto the m16x1 lh threads on the Vector's barrel.

Does anyone make one or am I going to have to go the three lug/booster adapter route?
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 10:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently ordered a bunch of titanium parts from Super Precision to make a solvent trap dinglehopper.  They have parts to accept liberty boosters and adapter and such.  Liberty will make you a fixed barrel adapter in oddball thread patterns like 16mm, for around $120.  The fixed barrel adapter fits entirely inside the suppressor, so you dont get any added length and ugliness from stacking up boosters and adapters.

https://libertycans.net/product/low-profile-fba-fixed-barrel-adapter/
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 12:29:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recently ordered a bunch of titanium parts from Super Precision to make a solvent trap dinglehopper.  They have parts to accept liberty boosters and adapter and such.  Liberty will make you a fixed barrel adapter in oddball thread patterns like 16mm, for around $120.  The fixed barrel adapter fits entirely inside the suppressor, so you dont get any added length and ugliness from stacking up boosters and adapters.

https://libertycans.net/product/low-profile-fba-fixed-barrel-adapter/
View Quote

If I'm not mistaken, the outer threads on the liberty mounts are 1.180 not 1.375 so unless their custom work includes the outer threads I don't think they're an option.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If I'm not mistaken, the outer threads on the liberty mounts are 1.180 not 1.375 so unless their custom work includes the outer threads I don't think they're an option.
View Quote

I was getting at using the Super Precision part, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top