Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2018 8:42:35 AM EDT
Title pretty much says it all.   Looking for a DIY setup for the MK12 mounting system.   Anyone have an insight to it?
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The collar specs are available, and the muzzle thread is M22x1mm.  I haven't seen any parts available, but it wouldn't be tough to have the proper items made by any machine shop.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Title pretty much says it all.   Looking for a DIY setup for the MK12 mounting system.   Anyone have an insight to it?
View Quote

This is what Allen Engeering uses to mount their cans
https://dsgarms.com/ale22-mount-kit
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is what Allen Engeering uses to mount their cans
https://dsgarms.com/ale22-mount-kit
View Quote
I’m talking about DIY Supressor parts to work with the MK12 setup.  I have it pictures in my mind to adapt to a threaded tube just don’t have the large skills to make it.

I know one of the companies makes adapters for some popular setups out there but haven’t ran across this one.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting. Tag
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I had looked into this very thing about a year ago. Using 17-4, I was looking at $200 per unit for 20 parts. It was closer to $400 for 10 or less. Every page, forum, FB group and classified ad I posted in I had people accusing me of fraud because I had to prepay for the entire batch with no set date for delivery (4-8 weeks roughly). A good machine shop could do it with not too much trouble. You can get an airsoft MK12 can and the mount is exactly the same.  You could take that part and have it replicated.   I still may do the project but it will go very differently next time. Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top