Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 9:44:43 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can buy or get the specs for the part on the  open bolt auto sear that releases the hammer so I can have it machined?  I tried to buy the complete set on Gun Broker but at almost $2,500 is just too rich for my budget. I do have a fire control set coming from the Tactical Innovations AM15. I also have a friend who has a Colt open bolt carrier. He said that I could use it to get the specs from. So the only part of that system I am missing is the trip that releases the hammer from the auto sear location. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
You can probably figure it out from the patent drawings: US 007806039
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can probably figure it out from the patent drawings: US 007806039
View Quote

Thank you for the reference. It is frustrating that I can get all the parts but one.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun Broker has one and I bought it with the "Buy Now " option.

Scott
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#4]
How much did it cost on Gunbroker?
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top