Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2023 1:29:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mdfoster]
I just got back an SBR Form 1 which was disapproved for the county being missing on the submitted Eform. I looked at the original pdf email submission and sure enough it was missing. Prior to this I have had 8 forms approved recently which had the county(but not the correct one). I viewed the step by step form on the eform website and it shows the county auto populated, but when I get to the verify screen it doesn't list the county. This wouldn't be so bad but they want me to resubmit a paper Form 1. Also, I have about 10 more in the pipeline that probably have the same issue.
The only reason that I can think this would happen is that I have never been able to pick the correct county. It was always the next county over which I live about a mile from. Today when I looked at my profile I had the choice of 2 county's and the correct one is listed. Maybe they got tired of people asking why they couldn't choose their county. I am just not sure why it didn't flag it prior to submission. These may correspond to forms that I submitted with electronic fingerprints and didn't mail them in. Maybe the eft file had conflicting info and it kicked it out.

ETA -  Does anyone know if fingerprints would need to be resubmitted?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:04:19 AM EDT
[#1]
had the same problem. It's a glitch in the system. go to your profile and change the county (zip) to a different one and then back to the correct one and it will show up. I had to withdraw all of mine and resubmit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, you have to submit paper fingerprints and passport photos along with your paper eform 1 resubmission.  

It was a big pain.   I also had one disapproved for something small and have to resubmit on paper to keep the tax free status from the brace rule.   It mentioned it in my PDF I received with the disapproval.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I just know that mine are going to get kicked-back for stuff like this.

E-forms wouldn't even allow me to enter my actual county.  I had to use a different one.

Such bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GySgt_D:
I just know that mine are going to get kicked-back for stuff like this.

E-forms wouldn't even allow me to enter my actual county.  I had to use a different one.

Such bullshit.
View Quote

I don’t know why they won’t let you enter the county info. Mine showed up as the wrong county which is not unusual since I am very near the border of two. I’ve had previous forms approved this way.

I’m moving into the “wrong” county anyway before the forms likely finish processing, so it will work out.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 9:57:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mdfoster] [#5]
I had to order some more fingerprint cards to reapply. This was a few weeks ago. Usually they show up in a couple of days. Anybody else had issues getting them?

ETA - Received the fingerprint cards today
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CovertChannels:
Yes, you have to submit paper fingerprints and passport photos along with your paper eform 1 resubmission.  

It was a big pain.   I also had one disapproved for something small and have to resubmit on paper to keep the tax free status from the brace rule.   It mentioned it in my PDF I received with the disapproval.
View Quote

Weird. I had to resubmit because they didn't like my passport photos. All he told me to do is submit again with better passport photos and with the internal control number on each of them forms. So, hopefully mine are good.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Unknowing developers trying to do address validation based on zip codes is the root cause of wrong county for those that live close to borders

Reliance on client side bs like javascript is what causes information you entered to not be saved.  Or very poorly done server side validatiion
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#8]
My last eform it was doing screwy shit, like it changed the city of my LEO notification.  Luckily we noticed on the final page and fixed it but it took like 3 tries it kept switching back the the incorrect city.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Approved today, with the wrong county listed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2023 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Got one back today with the county missing. Same thing that I was denied for. Not complaining just an observation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I live very close to the county line and my address is associated with the PO for the county I don’t live in. Form 1 would not let me correct it. Fuck it.
Also caused problems after the fact on my home purchase.  My county requires the septic to be pumped at time of sale. County over just requires an inspection.  I just got an inspection, not a cleaned out shitter.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By GySgt_D:
Approved today, with the wrong county listed.

View Quote

I have one of those.  I even emailed them on the day I submitted to inform them the wrong county defaults with no way to change……something they fixed in the past.  Not this time.  Oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top