Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2018 9:22:13 PM EDT
I would just like to say fuck Dillon for not allowing some extra length to mount to the end of a work bench. I mounted all four bolts and the press hit my benches frame.  I had to actually cut a big junk of my frame out to allow full functionality.

First impression: fuck you dillon

In before someone points out some obvious solution that I missed and never thought of because of my laser like focus on "the problem."

No, I don't want a strong mount.

Damn saw dust everywhere because I just said fuck it im going in like a retard.  Damn god help me.  I need someone around to be like "dude, thats a stupid idea.  You should just wait until tomorrow and think about it."
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Are we in GD? I didn't think we were in GD.
Inline Fabrication makes mounts which might solve your problem.  
My 650 is on one, it's only 4" high.
Their QD mounts give you the ability to mount other things such as vice, swagger etc.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
System Message
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top