Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2018 4:28:54 AM EDT
I have been looking for a coyote or black basic acr or enhanced and found nothing but out of stock. The only acr's that are left is a few site with inflated dmr versions. It feels like the 2nd coming of the end of the bushmaster acr.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Again? They've never stopped. Why is everyone posting this BS? A new batch of guns will be forthcoming, you just have to wait a little. It's like this with virtually all firearms. People are always freaking out about Scars, HKs, etc.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They never stopped making them.  They are actually selling as fast as they are made for the most part.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They never stopped making them.  They are actually selling as fast as they are made for the most part.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Must be making them pretty slowly
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess they are making like 2 rifles a month then, cause the only ones that I can find are on gb and over priced, all other sites are empty , hey just stating what I have seen in the market.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 3:49:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m just stating what I’ve heard from them in person a week and a half ago...

Also it probably means that your dealer’s distributor is out of stock. You can’t buy an Acr from Remington/Bushmaster unless you are a distributor.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Brownells has some black enhanced and basic folders. I'm gonna order one this weekend if they dont get snatched up first. Had my eye on these for a long long time finally looks like they got it sorted out and are gonna support it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 12:42:48 AM EDT
[#8]
ah man your are right , and priced at a decant price too not over inflated like gunbroker and that other one. looks like I'm heading there in a few mins.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ah man your are right , and priced at a decant price too not over inflated like gunbroker and that other one. looks like I'm heading there in a few mins.
View Quote
Yeah it's weird I checked today and now the prices go up a couple hundred bucks when you place them in the cart. Didnt do that the last couple of days..I would call before ordering.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Was $16XX yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top