Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2021 8:30:06 PM EDT
I feel like these are a good deal higher than the last time I looked?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
In April of 2017 the Kidd single stage trigger was $199.95
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Replacement trigger w/o the housing went up a good bit as well. Inflation is here to stay, manufacturing anything is going up significantly. Freight shipping is up like 300%, raw materials up significantly, employee pay must be much higher etc.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I remember reading over at RFC that they increased prices by 10 or 15% across all products.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Replacement trigger w/o the housing went up a good bit as well. Inflation is here to stay, manufacturing anything is going up significantly. Freight shipping is up like 300%, raw materials up significantly, employee pay must be much higher etc.
View Quote

Yeah, I get it. Odds are I’ll still probably buy one as their reputation is pretty impeccable. Basically just wanted to confirm that I wasn’t going crazy
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
If you want to improve the trigger at less than the cost of a Kidd, Brimstone Tier One or tier Two trigger work is something to considered.
I sent my Ruger trigger to them for the tier two work.  It's not exactly the same as the Kidd, but mine breaks at 2#6 oz. and is worlds better than oem ruger.
Ruger 10/22 Trigger Work (Tier 1)

Link Posted: 6/17/2021 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#6]
If you have a stock Ruger trigger group you can replace the hammer, spring and trigger with Volquartsen parts for about $80 dollars and get a really good trigger.   I have done both of mine.   I have a older aluminum and newer plastic trigger group.  The newer plastic will need trigger shims to make it work.  

Volquartsen Link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top