Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2020 4:34:36 PM EDT
ShotShow2020?
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Certainly looks like it, and it takes glock mags.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a feeling this might be a very popular gun.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Popular in terms of hype perhaps but the price is going to limit the ownership popularity just like it did for the 9.

I’m sure they will be excellent guns but a $2000+ PCC that doesn’t have an H and a K engraved on it is pretty niche.
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
It’s not out yet, won’t be for awhile. Just put a few mags through it earlier. Recoils less than the 9mm if you can believe that because it activates that buffer a lot more. It’s gonna be a good seller but it’s still in the works.

Link Posted: 1/20/2020 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Popular in terms of hype perhaps but the price is going to limit the ownership popularity just like it did for the 9.

I’m sure they will be excellent guns but a $2000+ PCC that doesn’t have an H and a K engraved on it is pretty niche.
View Quote
10mm MP5s never shot this smooth. Ever
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It’s not out yet, won’t be for awhile. Just put a few mags through it earlier. Recoils less than the 9mm if you can believe that because it activates that buffer a lot more. It’s gonna be a good seller but it’s still in the works.

https://i.imgur.com/1iAiqwW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
View Quote
Thanks for the update!
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 5:27:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
That't not really the point.

"Shot smoothness" isn't going to be worth $1,000+ more than the flood of other PCCs on the market for the vast majority of people, if it was you'd see more MP5 clones than you do Scorpions or Rugers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It’s not out yet, won’t be for awhile. Just put a few mags through it earlier. Recoils less than the 9mm if you can believe that because it activates that buffer a lot more.
View Quote
You may need a physics lesson. As long as it’s straight blowback, I don’t care how much it “activates” it’s buffer, it is the same size and shape as the 9mm, it is not recoiling less.

The APC9 despite people who just spent 2k on the base gun saying otherwise, is not a light recoiling sub gun in 9mm, and will not be in 10mm.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a DI AR15 10mm from RMWXTREME.COM and it is the "softest" shooting 10mm I have shot, even in FA. I would like to see a side by side comparison of the DI 10mm and the APC10 when they are available.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Since that's not the case with the 9mm versions I fail to see how the 10mm would be different.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"Shot smoothness" isn't going to be worth $1,000+ more than the flood of other PCCs on the market for the vast majority of people, if it was you'd see more MP5 clones than you do Scorpions or Rugers.
View Quote
I don't follow your logic.  
You know what I don't see a lot of?  $2,000+ MP5's and clones in stock and available for purchase.

What I do see a lot of?  Threads about where to find and buy an in stock SP5 or Zenith.

So yes the expensive PCC market is pretty robust.  I see a lot more Glocks than custom 1911's, but I don't think Bill Wilson will be in the poor house any time soon.

And given how fast B&T has been expanding their presence and product line in the USA I would say they are doing just fine selling their PCCs.  If anything will limit this, it's the 10mm cartridge.  For me it falls into the cool to shoot but not cool enough to own.

As an aside, I actually DO see many more MP5 clones than ruger PCCs when I go to the ranges around me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Sweet
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You may need a physics lesson. As long as it’s straight blowback, I don’t care how much it “activates” it’s buffer, it is the same size and shape as the 9mm, it is not recoiling less.

The APC9 despite people who just spent 2k on the base gun saying otherwise, is not a light recoiling sub gun in 9mm, and will not be in 10mm.
View Quote
A lesson in physics huh? Lol have you shot both before? A 10mm MP5 and an APC10? I’ll answer that for you. Lol no. Guaranteed you haven’t shot the APC10 atleast but I have and on full auto as well. Full auto is it’s on thing and it’ll certainly dance on you. But I’m sorry I’ll get back to licking my wounds after the internet SME told me I’m kind of a dummy lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 2:32:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm a 100% sucker for 10mm but I admit for a sub gun the cost of ammo being double 9mm is rough. However the temptation to still own one is there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#15]
NEW! The B&T APC SMG in 10mm! [SHOT Show 2020]
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 1:27:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Different market segments.

Some will pay for quality.  Some won't.  If you can afford a BT you probably already have a Scorpion, Ruger, or 9mm AR.

Toyota and Kia
Rolex and Casio
Taurus and SW
Allen Edmonds and Clark's

All sell the same item that perform the basic function at different price points.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 1:44:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A lesson in physics huh? Lol have you shot both before? A 10mm MP5 and an APC10? I’ll answer that for you. Lol no. Guaranteed you haven’t shot the APC10 atleast but I have and on full auto as well. Full auto is it’s on thing and it’ll certainly dance on you. But I’m sorry I’ll get back to licking my wounds after the internet SME told me I’m kind of a dummy lol
View Quote
I’m sorry you are upset.

The APC9 recoils hard for 9mm. The 10mm recoils more. Facts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Does Glock make an extended 10 mm factory magazine? The standard one is 15 rounds correct? I know Kriss makes one.

It would be nice if Glock came out with a 25-30 round factory magazine for 10 mm carbines, much like their 9 mm model. That would be my one hang up over buying this, besides the fact I don’t know what I’m going to do with another PCC I have no time to shoot (I already have three in 9 mm, and a UMP 45 )
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#19]
* Posted on wrong thread - I was referencing CMMG uppers in different calibers. *
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It would also be great if there was an Endomag-style option for these other calibers to make it easy to use the uppers on a standard AR lower.
View Quote
Apparently one or the other of us missed something. The "upper" of the APC-9 or 10 is the regulated part. It is my understanding that the APC-9 or 10 is not designed to go on to an AR-15/M16. The trigger group with the magwell is an unregulated part and can be switched from Glock magwell with fire control to a SIG magwell with fire control, to a magwell with fire control for the B&T proprietary mag.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/24/2020 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The APC9 recoils hard for 9mm.
View Quote
i dont feel that the apc9 recoils hard at all for a 9mm PCC. there is a bigger difference between my mp5 clone and my banshee RDB than the banshee and my apc9.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#22]
10mm Swiss Carbine/SMG - The B+T APC10 Pro– SHOT Show 2020
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Apparently one or the other of us missed something.

Scott
View Quote
My mistake: I was referencing CMMG uppers in different calibers.  My comment was not related to the APC10.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top