Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2020 8:39:07 PM EDT
Apologies for asking a stupid question.

I put "HK, Inc" on my RP form, but Eforms was "Heckler And Koch, Inc".

I didn't even realize until after I submitted. Will this cause an issue?

Edit: Form was approved with no issue.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Given the recent approval times of Eforms, I guess I will know soon.

I'll be sure to update this thread so nobody can read it
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
It may,  I had a similar problem with Aero Precision.  LLC vs Inc.   One examiner said Inc was Ok because that is what is on their website.  LLC is what is on the receiver.  I sent two identical receivers in at the same time with Inc. on it.  One was fine the other was rejected and I had to resubmit with LLC.  Different examiners.

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 6:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By p230:
It may,  I had a similar problem with Aero Precision.  LLC vs Inc.   One examiner said Inc was Ok because that is what is on their website.  LLC is what is on the receiver.  I sent two identical receivers in at the same time with Inc. on it.  One was fine the other was rejected and I had to resubmit with LLC.  Different examiners.

View Quote

Thanks.

That's interesting, because "HK Inc" is what's on the receiver, but "Heckler and Koch, Inc" is what the drop down on Eforms made me select, so technically the Form 1 would be what isn't matching as the RP form does match the receiver.

I guess we'll find out soon.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Approved with no issues.
Link Posted: 5/11/2020 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The site had "Colt" and I picked that instead of "Colt Defense", but I doubt they care at all. Guess I'll see in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 12:53:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I used COLT also.....but couldn't find COLT DEFENSE.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#7]
When I did mine theirs four different options for IMI/IWI the section with model A/B was IMI Defense. Guess ill know in a few weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top