Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2020 8:13:22 AM EDT
Has anybody seen a Delta P Brevis on their dealer's shelf anywhere? I have called and emailed them with no response, and would be just fine with purchasing one from a dealer. The can I want is a Brevis II ultra in 5.56. Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#1]
The site is slim on info

Looking at the 7.62x51, no hint of full auto or alternate cals like 300WM
Additionaly, They are very proud of their product judging by the prices

Link Posted: 5/22/2020 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I love mine.  I don't think anything can touch it in regards to length and weight.
The weight needs to be updated on their site.
Below is a picture of mine showing the weight.

Very few dealers carry them.  Here is one: https://www.kelbly.com/rifle-suppressors/
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought mine directly from the manufacturer. Small company, I called to ask questions and the owner answered.

The titanium models are not officially full auto rated, however he did say they test them on full autos and my Brevis II Ultra sits on the end of my M16 and has seen quite a few mag dumps. I wouldn’t recommend putting it on the end of a beltfed like an M249, but controlled bursts or a mag dump here and there with some time to cool in between shouldn’t be an issue.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
A friend of mine has the inconel one. The performance in a can that size really impressive. Those of you with the TI version, do you get big sparks in the dark? I want to put this on one of my 10.5" sbr's for night vision-ing, but I've noticed that TI cans seem to produce big sparks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 5:32:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A friend of mine has the inconel one. The performance in a can that size really impressive. Those of you with the TI version, do you get big sparks in the dark? I want to put this on one of my 10.5" sbr's for night vision-ing, but I've noticed that TI cans seem to produce big sparks.
View Quote
Mine does spark but very little.  Before I bought mine, I spoke to the owner and he told me how the blast baffle is a mixture of Titanium and some proprietary nickel super alloy to reduce the amount of sparking.  I had my all Titanium Gemtech HALO before I got the Brevis Ultra II and it does spark more than the Brevis.

Another thing to note is that I was talking to the owner about 6 months ago about how mine is so much lighter than what is posted on his website.  He said that they are constantly making changes and by the time you get yours, he's already made several changes and you are already out of date.  Kind of depressing and impressive at the same time.  Considering I have had mine for like 3 or 4 years, I guess mine is stupid old by now.  I wouldn't be surprised if the latest versions are even lighter than what I posted and who knows maybe even quieter as well.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine does spark but very little.  Before I bought mine, I spoke to the owner and he told me how the blast baffle is a mixture of Titanium and some proprietary nickel super alloy to reduce the amount of sparking.  I had my all Titanium Gemtech HALO before I got the Brevis Ultra II and it does spark more than the Brevis.

Another thing to note is that I was talking to the owner about 6 months ago about how mine is so much lighter than what is posted on his website.  He said that they are constantly making changes and by the time you get yours, he's already made several changes and you are already out of date.  Kind of depressing and impressive at the same time.  Considering I have had mine for like 3 or 4 years, I guess mine is stupid old by now.  I wouldn't be surprised if the latest versions are even lighter than what I posted and who knows maybe even quieter as well.
View Quote

My Brevis sparks as well but less than my Gemtech Trek-T. I have a PVS-14 and do notice the sparks but it’s not that bad, especially if you are aiming via a IR laser. It doesn’t bloom out the tube or anything. In my experience a lot of the titanium suppressor hate comes from people who can’t afford them or from manufacturers that aren’t set up to manufacture titanium tubes. “Titanium suppressors?!!! Those are trash!!!....now buy my steel suppressors.”

I have one of the earlier Brevis models that isn’t rounded on the ends. Their standard model at the time weighed 7.5oz but when I called we got talking and said he was experimenting with a new design that was only 6.5 oz and ended up sell me one.

Top Top