Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2023 8:34:32 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Delta P Design is still making the Brevis II suppressors?  I went to their site and clicked on the "suppressors" tab and it returns a "no results found" message.  I'm interested in a Brevis II Ultra 5.56.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Bumping to top.  Anybody?  

I was hoping some of the industry professionals in the tech forum might have some insight.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried contacting them through phone, email, or mail?
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I have tried via email. I'll try their phone tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard they are only doing Government contracts and no civilian sales. No idea if it is true.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Update:  They don't respond to emails, and the phone number on their website is disconnected ("We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed.  Please check the number and try again").

Too bad.  I really wanted one of those cans.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Update:  They don't respond to emails, and the phone number on their website is disconnected ("We're sorry, your call cannot be completed as dialed.  Please check the number and try again").

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. The only other option I can think of is try emailing/messaging someone that might have some kind of contact. For example, Pete at TFB (I believe username "goloud" on this forum) reviews a lot of silencers and might happen to know what's going on.

I went back and forth on buying a Delta P as my first can to just Rocksett on as a semi-permanent muzzle device and tune the gas and buffer systems to complete harmony. I'm wishing I had done that now. Hopefully they come back to private/consumer sales. There seems to be so much potential there and they don't need to worry about high-flow designs with the tuning options we have.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Damn. The only other option I can think of is try emailing/messaging someone that might have some kind of contact. For example, Pete at TFB (I believe username "goloud" on this forum) reviews a lot of silencers and might happen to know what's going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That sucks...maybe Pete / @goloud can chime in.
I went back and forth on buying a Delta P as my first can to just Rocksett on as a semi-permanent muzzle device and tune the gas and buffer systems to complete harmony. I'm wishing I had done that now. Hopefully they come back to private/consumer sales. There seems to be so much potential there and they don't need to worry about high-flow designs with the tuning options we have.
That is what I did.  I have mine tuned for a 12.5 Mid and it stays on that build.   Hard to beat a 3.7" long 5.8 oz can with it's level of performance.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Checking now. I’ll report back.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Hold tight. There may be information available soon.
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hold tight. There may be information available soon.
View Quote
Thank you for looking into this, however it turns out!
Link Posted: 6/1/2023 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thank you for looking into this, however it turns out!
View Quote

I wish I could say more, but it’s not my news to share. If there is any news that is.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:52:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

I did, too. The short length was intriguing. But they were more expensive than other brands (not a huge deal in itself), they were a new brand, and this was their first can, I had never actually seen one- only seen a singular review online, they had no distributors, they did not respond when I asked a question, and now there’s a thread here indicating that they aren’t contactable, so how’s the warranty. So I have mixed feelings on wishing I had grabbed one or not. There’s just too many red flags for that chunk of change. I’ve still never seen one in person, so I don’t know if the performance is believable or not.

I hope they’re doing alright.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like the question of what's going on at Delta P has been at least partially answered.  I still plan on getting a Brevis II Ultra when the new owners start making them available, unless they change them for the worse:

Delta P Design sold to True Velocity

@goloud, now that the cat's out of the bag, can you please share any details such as when they may make the cans available again? I understand you may not be able to, can't blame me for asking though
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I asked that exact question on Monday when I talked to TrueVelocity. The answer is yes to the consumer market. Timeline TBD. If I knew I’d at least give you some hints…

We are going to schedule a time for a podcast and a more in-depth interview and maybe I can finesse some information from them.

This is all very positive news IMO.

Quoted:
Looks like the question of what's going on at Delta P has been at least partially answered.  I still plan on getting a Brevis II Ultra when the new owners start making them available, unless they change them for the worse:

@goloud, now that the cat's out of the bag, can you please share any details such as when they may make the cans available again? I understand you may not be able to, can't blame me for asking though
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Good update
I’m curious if their pricing will be more in tune with the consumer market as well
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I asked that exact question on Monday when I talked to TrueVelocity. The answer is yes to the consumer market. Timeline TBD. If I knew I'd at least give you some hints

We are going to schedule a time for a podcast and a more in-depth interview and maybe I can finesse some information from them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I asked that exact question on Monday when I talked to TrueVelocity. The answer is yes to the consumer market. Timeline TBD. If I knew I'd at least give you some hints

Quoted:

Thanks again, and looking forward to reading the interview.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top