Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2018 1:55:39 PM EDT
I have always wanted a DeLisle carbine and now that I am a position to acquire one, they are rare as hen's teeth. I know Special Interest Arms used to make a good copy, but they are not doing them any longer. Valkyrie Arms also made one and they may or may not be in business any longer as emails are not responded to and you call the phone number and cannot leave a message. Does anyone know if they are still in business? Does anyone know who may be making a decent copy? Google searches do not turn up much, but then I never seem to use the right keywords when surfing the net.
Any kind of help would be appreciated.
Merry Christmas
ezed
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 4:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]
SIA design was based off ours that we stopped making in 2006. He added a much improved mag catch-he did call and let me know the way I remember.

We have been getting a lot of request for these sense SIA is not longer making them. I do think most of the tooling is still around. We will get that project started after we get the new HK45 kit flowing nicely. Which should be in a couple weeks as we are on the home stretch.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2018 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#4]
How many of these copies were made in the USA?
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SIA design was based off ours that we stopped making in 2006. He added a much improved mag catch-he did call and let me know the way I remember.

We have been getting a lot of request for these sense SIA is not longer making them. I do think most of the tooling is still around. We will get that project started after we get the new HK45 kit flowing nicely. Which should be in a couple weeks as we are on the home stretch.
View Quote
YES....DO IT
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Rhinelandarms

Doooo it!!!!

View Quote
Please!

I have a #1mk.III doner receiver & bolt all set to go.

I'd do the stock work myself and like to have the barrel threaded so I can make more of delisle-esque suppressed bolt-action rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top