Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2024 8:21:14 PM EDT
Went back 3 pages and didn't see any discussion
looking for a decent can that I can swap between a Scorpion Evo, HK MP5, .375 Raptor SBR and perhaps a .338 LM. All have different muzzle devices. It looks like the Primal has enough interchangeability that it can be adapted to work on all of these guns. Thoughts on this suppressor? Price looks appealing as well.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Do-all suppressors are a jack of all trades, master of none. Do you plan on running it on the .338 much? The primal is a fairly long and heavy can for your other uses. You might also take a look at the Rex MG7K.458, which should be significantly cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:28:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bluedog82:
Do-all suppressors are a jack of all trades, master of none. Do you plan on running it on the .338 much? The primal is a fairly long and heavy can for your other uses. You might also take a look at the Rex MG7K.458, which should be significantly cheaper.
View Quote
No, the LM would be the least often used. Mostly the PPC and the big bore SBR.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a Mod X 458.

Run it in K configuration for PCC. Long for others. I have one on a trilug and a rearden.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:27:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1168RGR] [#4]
I bought a 7-baffle Rex MGx .375 for similar reasons, but haven’t gotten to shoot it yet.

Dead Air recently managed to talk me out of any of their newer cans that I was looking at, due to them being inappropriately concerned about third party mounts, to the point of refusing to answer my question about blast chamber depth on their new Nomads. At this point, we have to recognize that other brands can do anything that they can, and usually better.

I’d also look pretty hard at the Bushwhacker 46 or the first gen Bushwhacker 45 that they’re blowing out on clearance. I base that solely on wanting one myself; I just haven’t gotten to that part of my want list yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top