Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 6/9/2019 8:25:28 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

Second can from the right, next to the TI, looks like a nomad L?!?!?!
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Finally order a Nomad and they build something new
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Finally order a Nomad and they build something new
View Quote
My stamp is about 2 months in..... yeah
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I was surprised how well the Omega faired in the Hansohn test. I'm tempted to add one of them to the stable.

I wonder how long it will take this DA can to hit the market.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 8:47:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was surprised how well the Omega faired in the Hansohn test. I'm tempted to add one of them to the stable.

View Quote
My wallet hopes it’s a one off or big bore so I don’t have to buy one
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting...
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm curious about the raw one that's two to the right of the Vox S.

ETA: OK, evidently that was a prototype 5.56 Sandman. The other is evidently a big-bore Nomad.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ETA: OK, evidently that was a prototype 5.56 Sandman. The other is evidently a big-bore Nomad.
View Quote
Looks like a sico chimera?
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
It is. The other right.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It is. The other right.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is. The other right.
Oh that right
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 1:44:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
.... That's kind of what I was hoping. I don't think it would have replaced my Nomad purchase, it looks like the same length as the Sandman L ~9", longer than I like for a general use can. Might be an interesting addition to the stable if it's reasonably light though, hopefully it's Ti, no one is shooting FA .458, and even if they are, a mag holds what, 7rds? Lightweight FTW.

I'm curious whether we'll see any of the meter data from this shoot, even just the production cans.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Mageever said it was 30 cal in the comments.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 11:20:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mageever said it was 30 cal in the comments.
View Quote
So he did, that's a little less interesting then, although maybe it will have a better chance of meeting the numbers they publish for the regular Nomad . If it were Ultra 9 type light it might be an interesting option, but heavy is hard to get excited about if you're carrying a can around much. It's hard to read, but the SN looks like "MADXT-025", the regular Nomad SN format is MAD-XXXX, maybe this can will be the Nomad XT.
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Lets make it interesting....

@mageever
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I thought they were teasing a .338?
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm sure glad I'm broke right now.  lol.

I thought a 338 can would be next, but a Nomad L would be cool.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#16]
If you make the Nomad L it would save me from having to build another upper.

Link Posted: 6/20/2019 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#17]
The prototype, at any rate, is called the Nomax, and according to this test session is only 16.8 oz and is very quiet.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/06/15/massive-metering-day/
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#18]
If the Nomax is released it will be my next buy for sure.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If the Nomax is released it will be my next buy for sure.
View Quote
If the price is right I might look into it, otherwise I’m waiting for YHM to release a resonator that’s threaded in the rear for other mounts and slap a keymo in it
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Damn those numbers look good on the nomex, will try to pick one up,  how is the back pressure on them I wonder.

Love my sandman k
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 8:28:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
You won't be disappointed. I love mine and it's my go to on my 10.5.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 11:41:54 PM EDT
[#22]
They had to make the Nomad even BIGGER and HEAVIER to compete with the Omega? Is it at least quieter now?
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 12:35:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They had to make the Nomad even BIGGER and HEAVIER to compete with the Omega? Is it at least quieter now?
View Quote
LOL, if it's 5+db quieter than my Omega on a 5.56/6.5G AR (at both ends) then I'm probably in for my first BIG can.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 3:03:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
The point of the Nomax is ultimate suppression.  The Nomad itself competes adequately with the Omega, as shown in the testing being discussed so I don't know what your beef is.  The Nomax is awesome with 300BLK, but it's just getting started there.  It really shines as the pressure increases (which is the opposite of the Trash Panda and Full Nelson, BTW).  It's sensational on magnum calibers.

To address your insinuation that the Nomad doesn't compete with the Omega, you should look closely at the number from this test--because the Nomad posted better numbers.  Both suppressors tend to go neck and neck depending on the day , ammo, whatever.  If the Omega has the Anchor Brake on, it'll typically drop it quite a bit for the meter (but not actually to your ear).  If you see really low numbers with the Omega, it's often because of that.  To the ear, they both sound very comparable.  300BLK is a sound testing nightmare because it has huge variability and is affected by just about every factor, so be super careful about hanging your hat on a few dB here or there with it.

The Nomax, is really good at leveling out that variation and the performance improvement over both the Omega and the Nomad was easily discernible when shot back-to-back.

300BLK:
Nomad-30:  122.9 - 126.7 dB   Depending on config (direct thread or Keymo).
Omega 300: 124.8  (note that the first two shots were over 130 dB and so the meter was pegged and they didn't factor them in)
Nomax:  120.5 dB
Full Nelson:  120.0 dB

.308 16" Barrel:
Nomax: 131.9 dB  (this can is sensational on high pressure hosts)
Omega 300:  141.8 dB
YHM Resonator:  138.1

The plan is to get the Nomax out very soon.  It'll probably be called Nomad-L, because branding and all that.  We need a little bit to get caught up on our backlog of Nomad orders and then we'll be set to release it.  The good news is that component parts are already being made.

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 3:29:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The point of the Nomax is ultimate suppression.  The Nomad itself competes adequately with the Omega, as shown in the testing being discussed so I don't know what your beef is.  The Nomax is awesome with 300BLK, but it's just getting started there.  It really shines as the pressure increases (which is the opposite of the Trash Panda and Full Nelson, BTW).  It's sensational on magnum calibers.

To address your insinuation that the Nomad doesn't compete with the Omega, you should look closely at the number from this test--because the Nomad posted better numbers.  Both suppressors tend to go neck and neck depending on the day , ammo, whatever.  If the Omega has the Anchor Brake on, it'll typically drop it quite a bit for the meter (but not actually to your ear).  If you see really low numbers with the Omega, it's often because of that.  To the ear, they both sound very comparable.  300BLK is a sound testing nightmare because it has huge variability and is affected by just about every factor, so be super careful about hanging your hat on a few dB here or there with it.

The Nomax, is really good at leveling out that variation and the performance improvement over both the Omega and the Nomad was easily discernible when shot back-to-back.

300BLK:
Omega 300: 124.8  (note that the first two shots were over 130 dB and so the meter was pegged and they didn't factor them in)

.308 16" Barrel:

The plan is to get the Nomax out very soon.  It'll probably be called Nomad-L, because branding and all that.  We need a little bit to get caught up on our backlog of Nomad orders and then we'll be set to release it.  The good news is that component parts are already being made.

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

300BLK:

.308 16" Barrel:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
Should I have waited is the question, not saying I’m gonna return my nomad in jail but.....
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

300BLK:

.308 16" Barrel:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View All Quotes
Quoted:

300BLK:

.308 16" Barrel:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
On the Suppressor Showdown metering videos, the Nomad 30 exhibits a surprising amount of FRP and shot to shot variance on .300 BLK and .223 that seems to pull the average dBs up quite a bit from from what they otherwise might be, does the Nomax/Nomad L perform better in regard to consistency and FRP? I assume the Nomad 30 has a similar baffle design to the Nomax? Does the regular Nomad also get more efficient with higher muzzle pressure/magnum chamberings?

Quoted:

Should I have waited is the question, not saying I’m gonna return my nomad in jail but.....
I hear ya, I bought mine before the independent tests came out... That was probably a mistake, might should have gotten the smaller, lighter, quieter at the ear Vox S and perhaps a Nomax later on.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Nomax is awesome with 300BLK, but it's just getting started there.  It really shines as the pressure increases (which is the opposite of the Trash Panda and Full Nelson, BTW).  It's sensational on magnum calibers.

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View Quote
Damit!  This just confirms a Nomax will be my next purchase.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 9:42:05 AM EDT
[#28]
@Mageever

I have heard before from Capitol Armory that the Omega’s Anchor brake had the effect of lowering the meter numbers. Didn’t realize it was, as you say, indiscernible to the ear. Kind of a meter spoof then?

What was up with the missing Nomad data points and the Nomad missing from the 308 test?

Can you tell me how the first round pop situation played out in the discreet ballistics test? I am confused by the asterisks. Was there a first shot put through each can before data was logged for the first round? I don’t see high dB numbers on the first shot for many cans that would Indicate FRP and I do see pulse data for the first round.

Can you tell me the actual striped weight of the Nomad without end cap and the weight of the end cap by itself?

I have held off buying a nomad from these and suppressed nation’s tests, just hoping for your best best pitch here, how does the Nomad compare to the omega in terms of back pressure, tone, FRP, consistency?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On the Suppressor Showdown metering videos, the Nomad 30 exhibits a surprising amount of FRP and shot to shot variance on .300 BLK and .223 that seems to pull the average dBs up quite a bit from from what they otherwise might be, does the Nomax/Nomad L perform better in regard to consistency and FRP? I assume the Nomad 30 has a similar baffle design to the Nomax? Does the regular Nomad also get more efficient with higher muzzle pressure/magnum chamberings?

I hear ya, I bought mine before the independent tests came out... That was probably a mistake, might should have gotten the smaller, lighter, quieter at the ear Vox S and perhaps a Nomax later on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Nomad normally has very low FRP.  A brand new and shiny can will have more and I heard that's what happened with the Suppressed Nation videos.  Also, 300BLK is hugely variable.  You never know what you're going to get. And you're right, averaging a first round pop into small sample size can be like Bill Gates moving into your neighborhood and now suddenly everyone makes more on average.

As for their at-ear numbers (which they did a great job collecting), note that a 1 dB difference is very much within the error level of the meter.  By the time you go from 146 dB to 148 dB like on the Trash Panda you're definitely seeing a difference.

Quoted:
@Mageever

I have heard before from Capitol Armory that the Omega’s Anchor brake had the effect of lowering the meter numbers. Didn’t realize it was, as you say, indescribable to the ear. Kind of a meter spoof then?

What was up with the missing Nomad data points and the Nomad missing from the 308 test?

Can you tell me how the first round pop situation played out in the discreet ballistics test? I am confused by the asterisks. Was there a first shot put through each can before data was logged for the first round? I don’t see high dB numbers on the first shot for many cans that would Indicate FRP and I do see pulse data for the first round.

Can you tell me the actual striped weight of the Nomad without end cap and the weight of the end cap by itself?

I have held off buying a nomad from these and suppressed nation’s tests, just hoping for your best best pitch here, how does the Nomad compare to the omega in terms of back pressure, tone, FRP, consistency?

Thanks
Yeah, the Anchor Brake (and even our E-Brake) will spoof a meter a bit.  It softens the big, tall sound spike and spreads it out a bit.  The human ear can hear that duration and it perceives it as being louder.  The E-Brake isn't nearly as harsh as the Anchor Brake.

The missing data points on the Nomad (one at-ear and one at-muzzle) were just the 2209 not picking them up.  If you look at the Mini-Pulse system, it showed a shot that was within 0.2 dB from the previous on the one muzzle number.  That allowed the shot group to be artificially inflated.  Like, an extra 123 dB in that group would have brought it down nicely.

The FRP numbers were beyond the set range on the 2209.  You have to give it a range, say the 120's.  It can read down ±10 dB from 120.  If the shot goes over 130, then it's pegged.  The guys running the meters threw these out and just noted them.  In the case of the Omega, it had two in a row over 130.  I believe part of that was that it was pretty new can.  It sounded the same to me as a Nomad just standing behind the shooter.  The Nomad handles higher pressures better and definitely has less backpressure.  I was in a shooting class where a guy was shooting his Omega on a 28 Nosler and it started pushing the welded core out the front of the tube and we caught it before launch.  He ran a Nomad the rest of the day with no issues.  That's a spicy round and is the limit of what the Omega is designed for, pressure-wise.  The Nomad has been shot extensively on 300 Norma Mag with no issues.

I'll look up those weights shortly.  Basically, the Nomad with Ti direct thread mount and front cap, is the same weight as the Omega with direct thread and flat cap.  We also have some lightweight mounting options coming out.  ;-)
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

300BLK:

.308 16" Barrel:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

300BLK:

.308 16" Barrel:

Todd Magee
Dead Air Engineering
Have you guys metered the Nomax on 10.5" 5.56 yet?
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 2:05:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll have to look it up.  Might've been 12.5".  I've seen it average from the upper 120's to the low 130's across all 5.56.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 2:08:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'll have to look it up.  Might've been 12.5".  I've seen it average from the upper 120's to the low 130's across all 5.56.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wow, sub 130db on a 5.56 is crazy

You guys are killing it. I think a Nomax and a Wolfman are going to be my next two cans.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#33]
@Mageever
do you think you'll ever do an omni Nomad where you can add or subtract lengths similar to the wolfman?  shortest would be a K config, add one extension and it's a regular Nomad length. And add in the last length and it becomes a nomad L?
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
@Mageever
do you think you'll ever do an omni Nomad where you can add or subtract lengths similar to the wolfman?  shortest would be a K config, add one extension and it's a regular Nomad length. And add in the last length and it becomes a nomad L?
View Quote
That sounds amazing but expensive. Definitely a >$1300 can.
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I've probably missed it somewhere but what is the length of the Nomax in direct thread?
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#36]
I've seen a weight but what about length in DT? How does that compare to the Nomad in DT? And lastly, how many more baffles than the nomad? 2? 3? I'm assuming same diameter too?

ETA: if the internals could handle 338 loads, would you consider offering it for 338?
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I've seen a weight but what about length in DT? How does that compare to the Nomad in DT? And lastly, how many more baffles than the nomad? 2? 3? I'm assuming same diameter too?

ETA: if the internals could handle 338 loads, would you consider offering it for 338?
View Quote
Yeah, was the 338 tease not accurate?
Link Posted: 6/28/2019 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The Nomad normally has very low FRP.  A brand new and shiny can will have more and I heard that's what happened with the Suppressed Nation videos.  Also, 300BLK is hugely variable.  You never know what you're going to get. And you're right, averaging a first round pop into small sample size can be like Bill Gates moving into your neighborhood and now suddenly everyone makes more on average.

As for their at-ear numbers (which they did a great job collecting), note that a 1 dB difference is very much within the error level of the meter.  By the time you go from 146 dB to 148 dB like on the Trash Panda you're definitely seeing a difference.

Yeah, the Anchor Brake (and even our E-Brake) will spoof a meter a bit.  It softens the big, tall sound spike and spreads it out a bit.  The human ear can hear that duration and it perceives it as being louder.  The E-Brake isn't nearly as harsh as the Anchor Brake.

The missing data points on the Nomad (one at-ear and one at-muzzle) were just the 2209 not picking them up.  If you look at the Mini-Pulse system, it showed a shot that was within 0.2 dB from the previous on the one muzzle number.  That allowed the shot group to be artificially inflated.  Like, an extra 123 dB in that group would have brought it down nicely.

The FRP numbers were beyond the set range on the 2209.  You have to give it a range, say the 120's.  It can read down ±10 dB from 120.  If the shot goes over 130, then it's pegged.  The guys running the meters threw these out and just noted them.  In the case of the Omega, it had two in a row over 130.  I believe part of that was that it was pretty new can.  It sounded the same to me as a Nomad just standing behind the shooter.  The Nomad handles higher pressures better and definitely has less backpressure.  I was in a shooting class where a guy was shooting his Omega on a 28 Nosler and it started pushing the welded core out the front of the tube and we caught it before launch.  He ran a Nomad the rest of the day with no issues.  That's a spicy round and is the limit of what the Omega is designed for, pressure-wise.  The Nomad has been shot extensively on 300 Norma Mag with no issues.

I'll look up those weights shortly.  Basically, the Nomad with Ti direct thread mount and front cap, is the same weight as the Omega with direct thread and flat cap.  We also have some lightweight mounting options coming out.  ;-)
View Quote
Thanks for the informative and detailed response. I know cans tend to get quieter after a little use, but I didn't realize that the Nomad in the Suppressed Nation videos was brand new. There were only like 25 shots on film over the whole series through each can, any that started out new might not have settled in fully, even by the end of the tests. I wonder if most testers break in brand new cans a bit before putting them on the meter?

Definitely interested to see what lightweight mounting options y'all are rolling out!
Link Posted: 6/29/2019 9:32:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
@Mageever
Thanks for the info, Nomax looks sexy.  My Nomad is in jail, I'm looking forward to my first lightish 30 cal can.  Any chance there will be a wipe endcap available for the Nomad and its brethren?  Bonus if the endcap also has flash hiding properties The wipe only interests me for 300 Blk use, but I have found myself shooting an awful lot of that stuff recently.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#40]
@Mageever

Thanks for explaining how the 2209 works, did they just shoot another round after the meter pegged on the FRP (or in the Omega's case first 2 rounds) and then log the following round for the chart?

Damn it bugs me the can I am most interested in buying is the one with missing data point, so here goes...

Ruger American Ranch 16? using Discreet Ballistics 300BLK subsonic 16? specific loadings (reduced powder charge)
Asterisk (*) denotes the first reading(s) went beyond the 20dB range on the 2209 – mostly due to loud FRP (First Round Pop). Unfortunately the data collected by the mini-Pulse for these shots was not saved.

Omega 300* (w/ Anchor brake and presumably with ASR mount and MD at 19.46oz system weight)
2209 Ear: 133.5, 129, 129.1,127.5,130.7; Avg. 129.96
2209 Muzzle: 128, 124.5, 122.6, 124.2, 124.8; Avg. 124.82
Pulse Ear: 135.9, 133.2, 131.6, 130.6, 132.9; Avg. 132.84 (2.88dB higher than 2209 avg)
Pulse Muzzle: 135.7, 133.2, 132.8, 132.1, 132.3; Avg. 133.22 (8.4dB higher than 2209 avg)

Nomad 30 w/ KeyMo (21.4oz system weight)
2209 Ear: N/A (130.9 extpl.), 129.4, N/A (128.3 extpl.), 129.4, 126.6; Avg. for 3 rounds: 128.46, Avg for 5 rounds with missing data extrapolated from pulse shot variation is 128.92
2209 Muzzle: 129.1, 127, 123.5, N/A (127.7 extpl.), 127.1; Avg. for 4 rounds 126.675; Avg. for 5 rounds with missing data extrapolated from pulse shot variation is 126.88
Pulse Ear: 134.6, 133.1, 132, 132.2, 129.2; Avg. 132.22 (3.3 dB higher than 2209 avg.)
Pulse Muzzle: 134.4, 133, 130.3, 134.5, 132.5; Avg. 132.94 (6.06dB higher than 2209 avg.)

Problem with my extrapolations is it is clear from the whole chart the variation between the pulse and 2209 data is not constant and meshing two margin of errors together is not reliable with this small of sample size. Was the Omega given a head start with two unlogged FRP shots? That would significantly skew the data in its favor and down play the Nomad's performance in comparison.
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 1:03:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Maybe I'm missing something, but is this Pulse much more accurate than the 2209?

Do we now just throw out all the 2209 test data we have?
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm missing something, but is this Pulse much more accurate than the 2209?

View Quote
Isn’t it analog vs digital?
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah seriously the industry will have even more confusion with dB numbers than it does now, maybe the new standard should be 2209 and pulse side by side like the Discreet ballistics rest to attempt to give reference for the ranges we have come to know, HanshonBrothers could pull this off ;)
Somebody elsewhere brought up an interesting point. If OSHA data and recommendations was compiled and made using 2209s and pulse comes along and shows a drastic increase measured quantity using the same units. Is impulse hearing “safe” actually higher than 140dB?

Back to the test, basically FRP in the discrete ballistics test is bunk since the methodology was not consistent.

What I am hearing Mageever say is Nomad is more durable, has less back pressure, and allegedly lower FRP (discounting the DB test due to methodology and the SuppressedNation test due to having used a new Nomad without residue) than the Omega, but that they meter basically the same. The pulse data shows that in the DB test.

It is worth noting that the Nomax was in direct thread configuration for the DB test is it even quieter with KeyMo?
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Actually no, I sold one 2209 and the other will be on eBay shortly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah seriously the industry will have even more confusion with dB numbers than it does now, maybe the new standard should be 2209 and pulse side by side like the Discreet ballistics rest to attempt to give reference for the ranges we have come to know, HanshonBrothers could pull this off ;)
Actually no, I sold one 2209 and the other will be on eBay shortly.
Well then I guess you’ll just have to do another massive test to recalibrate the industry to the readings the pulse puts out, level the playing field ;)
Link Posted: 7/1/2019 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Still wondering what the lenght of the Nomax/Nomad L direct thread is...or is that not finalized yet?
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:47:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Still wondering what the lenght of the Nomax/Nomad L direct thread is...or is that not finalized yet?
View Quote
Looks like it should be about the same length as the sandman Ti
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
It'll be 8.39" long in direct thread configuration.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top