Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2018 6:34:15 PM EDT
Was walking by the clearance aisle and lo and behold they had air pistols marked down big time. So a Benjamin Nitro Piston .177 jumped into my cart for a paltry $35.
They had "replica Schofield revolvers six shot (for BB only), for $45. I just couldn't justify one of those. Although they looked fun.
Link Posted: 8/27/2018 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Should have bagged the scofield.
I paid 90 dollars for mine.
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 3:13:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a Benjamin Nitro Piston .22 for $53 last week and three Buck knives that were clearance,  had no use for the Bucks but they'll make good gifts or trading material. That .22 is surprisingly quiet
Link Posted: 8/30/2018 4:11:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Post up the sku for the pellet rifle so I can see if there are any at my local stores
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 12:52:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked up a Benjamin Nitro Piston .22 for $53 last week and three Buck knives that were clearance,  had no use for the Bucks but they'll make good gifts or trading material. That .22 is surprisingly quiet
View Quote
Wanna sell it ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top