Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2018 12:07:26 PM EDT
To those that have had them, which do you prefer, and what are you doing with it(just fun, hunting, etc).
RonA
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
To those that have had them, which do you prefer, and what are you doing with it(just fun, hunting, etc).
RonA
View Quote

I have a DI 10mm from RMW XTREME  and love it, very accurate as well as runs like a sewing machine.  It runs everything from 135gr bullets to 240gr. The 240gr are cast that I hi-tec coat and run suppressed.
I have run several RMW XTREME DI 9x25 uppers but haven't bought one yet. The 9x25 is a hot round and when loaded with the 88gr copper bullets it is a screamer. Again very accurate and ran 100%. I have run both 10mm and 9x25 on FA lowers (not my lower and depending upon ammo the 9x25 was easier to keep on target but both ARE fun running FA.) I have been thinking after finishing a couple of projects I will get Ron to build me a 9x25 upper as well. I use my 10mm mostly as a range gun but am planning to hunt hogs this year with it as well, should work great on them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you. I talked to Ron as well. Did you just get an upper, or did you send him a lower as well. I ordered a pair of QC10 large frame glock mag lowers from Rainier last week but I'm not sure if I should do one of each caliber, or both in 9 x 25. I am curious about the pig hunting aspect as well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have a DI 10mm from RMW XTREME  and love it, very accurate as well as runs like a sewing machine.  It runs everything from 135gr bullets to 240gr. The 240gr are cast that I hi-tec coat and run suppressed.
View Quote
What suppressor are you using for 10mm?
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 2:16:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thank you. I talked to Ron as well. Did you just get an upper, or did you send him a lower as well. I ordered a pair of QC10 large frame glock mag lowers from Rainier last week but I'm not sure if I should do one of each caliber, or both in 9 x 25. I am curious about the pig hunting aspect as well.
View Quote
Ron is local to me so I just got the upper. If you send him a lower he will test fire the uppers on your lower. If you send both lowers he will make sure both work on them and you can swap them, so it is up to you. One thing Ron does when building his uppers (unless you specifically state you are planning to run very hot ammo) he builds them to run on standard buffer spring and buffer so if you want to run powder puff rounds throw in a no weight buffer and have @ it, if you want to run some hot ammo throw in a heavy buffer.
I ilana to run 200gr or my 240gr cast when hunting hogs both should do fine.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberty Cosmic, it is a 45 can but works great with 10mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top