Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2018 11:03:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I am extremely happy with my recent purchase of a PTR 9ct from your company.  The weapon functions flawlessly.  What makes this clone better than the PTR and over $2k more in price?
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice quality addition to your sales options!
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice addition! I’ve owned 2 DT MP5’s and they are the highest quality non German roller locks on the market bar none IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am extremely happy with my recent purchase of a PTR 9ct from your company.  The weapon functions flawlessly.  What makes this clone better than the PTR and over $2k more in price?
View Quote
German and RCM parts and a B&T barrel built by someone with a impeccable rep in the industry.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

German and RCM parts and a B&T barrel built by someone with a impeccable rep in the industry.
View Quote
Thanks for the explanation.  New to the MP5 clone game.  I thought everyone went crazy for an MKE Zenith clone making them unobtainable.
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 1:07:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks for the explanation.  New to the MP5 clone game.  I thought everyone went crazy for an MKE Zenith clone making them unobtainable.
View Quote
No, just like everything else that's imported the supply depends on how often shipments come across.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top