Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 11:49:44 AM EDT
I've owned...(in no particular order...)
Taurus pt940 (first handgun)
Ruger super redhawk Alaskan 454
8in 300 blackout wilson combat barreled home build/ vltor mur/mvb arc
Cz scorpion k converted/tailhookd
Pof revolution 308
Primary machine p10c omen v2 build
Dan Wesson discretion 45
Rock island 2011 tac ops 10mm
Ruger lcp2
Canik elite executive
Cz 75sp01 full threaded/ accurized/sao cajun build
M+m m10x 7.62x39
Mossberg 930 spx
Glock 19 gen 5
Ksg
Para black ops combat
Kimber TLE/RL 2
SIG 938
Fn FNS9C
FN FNX 45 (Twice)
Probably some others im forgetting, plus worked at one of the largest gun shops east of the Mississippi for a few years so fondled a good share....
And dollar for dollar the CZ Bren 2ms 9in 7.62x39 is the best firearm imho money can buy. Tiny features that just make you think "well damn that was a good idea" run rampant through this firearm. Simple things like awesome positive lock fold/ unfolded sights, factory luminescent (and key able 2 piece front sight post [so you're not forced to make a full revolution to have your door at 6 oclock]), integrated storage compartment, damn accurate (no glass yet but factory sights using Israeli sling techniques I was keep them all on the 10in gong at 75yards unsupported, no brace), pretty decent trigger (clean break, light, lots of take up [my only gripe]). I HIGHLY recommend this firearm to anyone on the fence. Also the x39 magwell can take a 5.56 mag insert plus barrel/ bolt swap for 5.56. I hope the 308br is the same quality, if so the pof is finding a new home.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Neat.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
....Scratches head....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top