Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2021 2:38:13 PM EDT

Anyone know of a shop that sells parts or services these air pistols?
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Tim MacMurrey of Mac1 airguns is the only Crosman warranty outfit that I know about.  His business is in CA, but I'm not sure if he does this kind of work.  That 10 meter target pistol would certainly be worthwhile getting back shooting.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:36:35 PM EDT
[#2]
This thing has enough power to hunt with. I think that's why it never caught on in olympic air pistol-too powerful.

I really would like to get it up and running but parts are looking like they are made of unobtanium.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 5:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I've bought parts from him, but never had him work on anything. He stuff seems good to go. He used to post on an airgun forum, but I don't remember which one. The state of California screwed him over a few times on taxes a couple of years ago and he didn't have anything good to say about them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
The State of CA is very hard on small business folks these days, so it is difficult to be in any business here let alone anything that sounds like guns.

I am not keeping up these days cause I am retired, but when I was in the defense business I got to meet folks who were airgun experts all over the world. They all knew the McMurray boys dating back to the 30's.

Tim and his friend Larry Durham, are well known for their design contributions to the high performance airgun field (Silhouette, Field Target, Bench Rest) as well as for the McMurray family being the first Crossman Warranty Center.

If the LD Pistol, Steroid Streak, or USFT sound familiar, then you know their work.

Here is the site with some history and resources. I don't give out many recommendations or testimonials, but this one is a no-brainer.

http://mac1airgun.com/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top