Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2024 3:10:54 PM EDT
I saw they were for sale on a steyr usa Website. But I’m not sure if it’s legit.

Where is the best place to pick one up?
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The Corvus parts on Steyr's Web site are legit. If they don't have what you want, then you can order direct from Corvus and they will ship to the US.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cmcflex:
The Corvus parts on Steyr's Web site are legit. If they don't have what you want, then you can order direct from Corvus and they will ship to the US.
View Quote

So this is a legit website?
https://steyr-arms.us/

I wasn’t sure…
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 6:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By davidb1982:

So this is a legit website?
https://steyr-arms.us/

I wasn’t sure…
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It is worth it.

I had to buy mines from the company when it was first released. I think I had wait like one month for shipping from Austria.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#5]
A nice thick strip of duct tape on the stock behind the port will get you by until you get one. Unless you shoot left handed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AR18:
I had to buy mines from the company when it was first released. I think I had wait like one month for shipping from Austria.
View Quote

I just ordered some stuff from Corvus...took one week from date of order to my door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top