Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2023 3:48:23 PM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my G19 with an RMR and X300U-A.  I do a lot of dual-sport dirt bike riding where I spend about an hour on the streets to get to the trail, where I do some fairly technical riding. I need a holster that I can conceal well enough under a hoodie or enduro jacket but which has some sort of active retention to hold the pistol in place in case I go down.  I've typically been carrying with an RCS Perun and I like how well it conceals but, even with the retention slider as tight as possible, I don't feel very confident that the pistol will stay in place in case of a hard fall.  I've been looking at the 7ts series of holsters from Safariland and the Mora from Tier 1 but I haven't found any good comparisons between the 2 and I'm open to other options.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Talk to Dale Fricke.  He has a website, tell him what you need.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#2]
In that situation and point of use, Safariland is the answer.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Shoulder holster with snap?   If you don’t. We’d to conceal it a level 3 safariland is the way to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top