BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2022 8:10:40 PM EDT
It’s big.  All I got to say. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Big, strong, heavy duty folder no doubt.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I could Skin a battleship with that!
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Splurged on one a while back. I forget the name, but there is a video out there explaining about the lock mechanism.

They re-used it on a bunch more folders on the bigger knives. Not quite as good but still solid and trustworthy.

I may just need to pick up an AD-15.

The AD-10 and AD-15 with Andrew Demko

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 12:59:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice! I considered that but the Ultimate Hunter looked like it has a bit more grip room so I bought 2.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:08:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice! I considered that but the Ultimate Hunter looked like it has a bit more grip room so I bought 2.
View Quote

Yes !!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 8:03:52 AM EDT
[#7]

One day the Ad 20.5 will be mine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#8]
My Cold Steel folders.  The little black one that’s turned opposite was my first.  Early 90’s Japan blade.  I carry it today whenever I got out to town. When I need a light knife. Thin shorts ect…….the advertising in magazines got me interested.  I know there are higher quality knives out there. But for the price point they are perfect for me . I have some fixed blades CS also. Sharing is Caring. WarDawgAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Hell yeah!

Attachment Attached File

From left to right-
Newer AUS10 XL Voyager I almost cut my thumb off with and then put away  
Older AUS8 XL Voyager I carried everywhere for years, took out to Alaska, Germany and France
User Ultimate Hunter
2 older 3" Recon Ones in AUS8, also had the spear point model
NIB Ultimate Hunter, bought when Lynn sold the company
Case Sodbuster for the hell of it.

I also owned a 4" Voyager and Recon 1. Neither of those nor the 3" Recons fit my hands. There's also a bunch of tomahawks, a few axes, an SRK and SRK Compact, couple cheap fixed blades,...
All I use anymore is a Vic Pioneer, an Old Hickory, occasionally the Ultimate Hunter, a tomahawk and an axe. The Case is probably going to replace the UH; I'd like it a lot more if that bump was right at the end of the handle. Can I get a refund for everything else?

@Merlin
@justabulletaway
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I forgot the spear! ?? I bought this when I was stuck in Chiraq during Riot Season and only had a 10/22 there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I’ll dig my fix blades out this evening.  Nice collection of blades.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#12]
One more came in today Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top