Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2018 4:35:31 PM EDT
Im not pointing fingers, because i dont know who packaged them up. I ordered 500 6.5mm 140 eld bullets and started to load when one of them fell thru and dropped on top of the powder in the case. I looked in the box and notice the box of 500 was actually 400 ish of 243's and around 100 ish 264's. I say ish because it turned out to be 20+ short of the full 500. I didnt separate and count each caliber, fact is, the wife counted all of them because she said it didnt look like 500. She couldnt tell them apart just buy looking at them like i could and it didnt really matter. Maybe with the all the 6.5 cm craz people are rushing and mistakes are being made. Either way, just double check your orders before you just assume they are all right. I've called where i ordered them from and gonna get a exchange so we will see how the next batch goes.

20180817_150938 by Rusty Shackleford, on Flickr

20180817_150918 by Rusty Shackleford, on Flickr
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve got 600 or so, I’ll check them out.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Were these factory hornady packaged or some sort of bulk / blems etc
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:07:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Were these factory hornady packaged or some sort of bulk / blems etc
View Quote
Suppose to be factory bulk but im not sure on that. They came in a carboard box with a little sticker on it saying 500 count , 6.5mm bullets, etc... Was it sent to who i bought it from that way? I dont know. Ive never bought bulk like this before, only 100 round boxs.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't imagine how long it would take someone to manually count some of the orders I place.

No way that is happening.

Counting in bulk is what good quality and large capacity scales are for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top