Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2024 11:28:52 AM EDT
I'm still really new to the Clone world and have been trying to piece together an M110 and last august I tried purchasing one of Charlie's Potomac Armory M110 profile barrels. Well turns out they aren't making them at all and since December I have been trying to get a refund from them with zero results, just sporadic messages with excuses for why they haven't refunded me like "the boss is on vacation" or "he's at SHOT show" every time I message them.

I just wanted to put this message out to warn anyone else trying to buy M110 barrels from them for a clone that the hassle is not worth the 1500 bucks that you clearly won't get back.  Just buy a knights or HTX concepts barrel and save the headache.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The first rule is don't buy ANYTHING from Charlie's.

Request a charge back with your CC company ASAP.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Rainier Arms has M110 barrels in stock las I checked.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NemesisMind:
The first rule is don't buy ANYTHING from Charlie's.

Request a charge back with your CC company ASAP.
View Quote
^

I've ordered one thing from them ever and that experience was enough frustration for a few lifetimes.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bmmc:
Rainier Arms has M110 barrels in stock las I checked.
View Quote

D. wilson has SR25 Cartel barrels now. I would try them first IMO
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 4:57:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Haven’t been here in a while, but glad I chose a day to check where I can steer someone clear off Charlie’s.

I’d avoid business with them at all costs.

Shady business practices and ego/arrogance with nothing to back it up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:22:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easttnplinker] [#6]
Made that mistake one time and one time only.  Ordered a small thing they said they had in stock, took me a month to get a refund and they sent me the most immature email like it was my fault and they only had one person who could do refunds and they were backed up…haha big surprise

Go with D. Wilson…stand up company
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top