Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2020 8:52:02 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend a good guy that does cetme builds?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 11:29:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m interested in this topic as well...  I’m interested in making a fairly close clone of my MARS Cetme.  The Cetme armorers kits are an awesome source of nearly a complete rifle worth of parts that are unissued.

I see Cetme receiver flats but no full up receivers so I’m gonna need a builder that can do up the flat.  I had a HK built by Jeff somebodyoranother a few years back and it turned out really nice but I probably would have been better off just buying a PTR.  I don’t think he does builds from flats though. For the CETME though I want it to be a particular way that isn’t available commercially.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jeff Walters at Parabellum Combat Systems can do CETME builds from a kit/receiver flat.
View Quote
How does it work doing a build from a flat, what I mean is would the builder such as Parabellum serialize the completed rifle and ship it back to an FFL of your choosing?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top