Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2020 9:01:37 AM EDT
Hello all,

I recently purchased a Daniel Defense DDM4V7 upper at a great deal and I love everything about it except for the fact it is in the "mil-spec +" color. I have it on a Aero Precision lower and just haven't been able to warm up to the two different colors together. I've been thinking about having the upper and rail either cerakoted or anodized to black to try and match the lower. My question is, which would be the best route to go between cerakote or anodized? And who would you recommend for the job? Reliability and performance is first and foremost to me, but having as close a color match to the Aero lower black would be nice too.

Thanks all
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 2:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Why not get the lower cerakoted in mi-spec +? I would cerakote both the upper, rail and lower together so you have a uniform color. Weapon Werks llc, Blown Deadline are a few well known cerakote places.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Do the upper, lower and rail at once to match. The colors are endless. I can help with cerakote if/when you go that route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top