Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Armory Sponsor

Cerakote Picture Thread (Page 8 of 18)

Previous Page
/ 18
Next Page
3/15/2015 2:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quote History


What colors did you use here?
3/15/2015 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]

MAGPUL Foliage Green and Graphite Black


Flat Dark Earth and Graphite Black


Kryptek Nomad


Satin Mag and Graphite Black


Wild Purple and Graphite Black


3/18/2015 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Graphite Black


There is no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.
4/2/2015 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Kryptek camo in custom mixed blue, tactical gray, battleship gray, and graphite black


DPMS A-15 and optic in Magpul OD Green & Graphite Black


Anderson AM-15 and optic in FDE & Graphite Black


1911 slide in Graphite Black with custom graphic in Desert Sand
4/2/2015 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quote History
Originally Posted By shennanigans:


What colors did you use here?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By shennanigans:


What colors did you use here?

Desert Sage,  Colt Coyote,  and magpul fde.
4/7/2015 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#6]
There is no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.
4/7/2015 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG2_zps3g33hkps.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG2_zps3g33hkps.jpg</a>
View Quote


That is INSANELY AWESOME in my book.  Hope to see pics of the completed build.
4/8/2015 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Originally Posted By mre1974:


That is INSANELY AWESOME in my book.  Hope to see pics of the completed build.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By mre1974:
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG2_zps3g33hkps.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG2_zps3g33hkps.jpg</a>


That is INSANELY AWESOME in my book.  Hope to see pics of the completed build.


Thanks!  I hope to have build pics soon.
Pic thread..

There is no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.
4/9/2015 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#9]
thats pretty dope
4/11/2015 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I wanted to do something a little different with a tricked out Ruger 1022 so I went with an aged/ weathered look of black and burnt bronze.  The work was done by SL Gunworks inTampa.



4/12/2015 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#11]
^^^ incredible
4/13/2015 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Getting closer to completion

There is no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.
4/14/2015 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Getting closer to completion
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg</a>
View Quote


I don't know if I'm gonna hate you, be jealous of you, or be inspired by you.  Probably all three.  LOL   That looks awesome so far.  Gonna be a sweet build.  What caliber?  Gonna put a can on it as well?
4/15/2015 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Originally Posted By mre1974:


I don't know if I'm gonna hate you, be jealous of you, or be inspired by you.  Probably all three.  LOL   That looks awesome so far.  Gonna be a sweet build.  What caliber?  Gonna put a can on it as well?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By mre1974:
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Getting closer to completion
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg</a>


I don't know if I'm gonna hate you, be jealous of you, or be inspired by you.  Probably all three.  LOL   That looks awesome so far.  Gonna be a sweet build.  What caliber?  Gonna put a can on it as well?


Thanks.  300 Blackout.  It will be suppressed.  I should have finished pics soon.
There is no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.
4/15/2015 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Getting closer to completion
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg</a>
View Quote



That's sweet man.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson
ETA:FBHO
4/15/2015 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Dsimpson04:



That's sweet man.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Dsimpson04:
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Getting closer to completion
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg</a>



That's sweet man.

Thank you sir. It's all heat cure. It's finally finished except the rmr.
There is no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.
4/17/2015 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:

Thank you sir. It's all heat cure. It's finally finished except the rmr.
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsbb3d67da.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsbb3d67da.jpg</a>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Originally Posted By Dsimpson04:
Originally Posted By Gr8Santini:
Getting closer to completion
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG4_zpsqdu7zsyh.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/WARTHOG5_zpsukgjy5nj.jpg</a>



That's sweet man.

Thank you sir. It's all heat cure. It's finally finished except the rmr.
<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/user/gr8santini/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsbb3d67da.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/gr8santini/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zpsbb3d67da.jpg</a>


Sweet tap dancing baby jesus that's AWESOME!!!!!  SOOOOOOOO MUCH WANT!!!!!!   Had a chance to take it out yet?
4/18/2015 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Tungsten

4/18/2015 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quote History


Very nice! I really like how the suppressor fits back into the front of the forearm.
4/20/2015 9:17:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pault][Edited] [#20]
Ignored instruction for posting
4/21/2015 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#21]
300 Blk Blaster by twosierra, on Flickr
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb
4/22/2015 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Sig Dark Grey.

“It is not a good fancy, what profit to kill men?"
"Very little - as I know; but if evil men were not now and then slain it would not be a good world for weaponless dreamers." -Kim by Rudyard Kipling
4/23/2015 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#23]
My 226 I just refinished.


Had a surplus aluminum mag laying around so I tried a stencil as well.  I plan on ordering a lot more of these after seeing how it turned out.

5/26/2015 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quote History
Originally Posted By TheTacticalCoyote:
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/sfpxxU" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7625/17228300622_197e1187cd_b.jpg</a>300 Blk Blaster by twosierra, on Flickr
View Quote



What color is that? I've been searching through all the threads and I think im going to go with this color scheme. I think it looks BA. Great job sir.
5/26/2015 1:12:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quote History
Originally Posted By Mister_Sir:



What color is that? I've been searching through all the threads and I think im going to go with this color scheme. I think it looks BA. Great job sir.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By Mister_Sir:
Originally Posted By TheTacticalCoyote:
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/sfpxxU" target="_blank">https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7625/17228300622_197e1187cd_b.jpg</a>300 Blk Blaster by twosierra, on Flickr



What color is that? I've been searching through all the threads and I think im going to go with this color scheme. I think it looks BA. Great job sir.

It is Sig Dark Grey. Thank you.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here." - Jayne Cobb
6/5/2015 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#26]


Have you got an idea about color?

It's a mix with graphit black and burnt bronze but I don't know the ratio.Isn't 50/50.
6/5/2015 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Titanium

** All NFA rules apply **
MOA AD - 22LR
6/5/2015 8:47:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cop1211][Edited] [#28]
Quote History



Slide and frame titanium? Looks nice. Can you post a pic straight on with any angle?
6/5/2015 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Thanks. It's a bit bright, but I like it.



Quote History
Originally Posted By cop1211:



Slide and frame titanium? Looks nice. Can you post a pic straight on with any angle?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By cop1211:



Slide and frame titanium? Looks nice. Can you post a pic straight on with any angle?
** All NFA rules apply **
MOA AD - 22LR
6/6/2015 2:11:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quote History
Originally Posted By goloud:

Thanks. It's a bit bright, but I like it.

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh623/pmdata/df0143e3a5d843be6f6517009b380f55_zps1dcldax7.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By goloud:

Thanks. It's a bit bright, but I like it.

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh623/pmdata/df0143e3a5d843be6f6517009b380f55_zps1dcldax7.jpg

Originally Posted By cop1211:



I'm digging it. I tend to favor silver, or green, over the more popular tans.

Slide and frame titanium? Looks nice. Can you post a pic straight on with any angle?

6/16/2015 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Magpul FDE Cerakote gives my four old work horse mags a new lease on life!

Aluminum follower colt mags.



6/19/2015 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#32]
7/12/2015 7:54:21 PM EDT
[#33]
" />

Blue titanium cerakote
7/21/2015 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Before (Beat ass AIM Hi Power)


After (Refinished, Armor Black Slide - Blue Titanium Frame

Flight Student
Fort Rucker, AL
7/21/2015 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quote History




That came out really good. Love the color combo.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

ETA:FBHO
7/30/2015 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#36]

My recently Cerakoted G19 gen4. In Tungsten








NRA life member
U.S. Navy veteran
New Mexico State University 2013
"Some aim to please, I shoot to kill"
7/31/2015 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#37]
It's amazing how different tungsten looks under different light.
7/31/2015 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#38]
7/31/2015 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#39]
7/31/2015 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#40]
8/3/2015 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#41]
8/12/2015 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quote History
Originally Posted By myFRAGisFUBAR:
My 226 I just refinished.
http://i.imgur.com/BWckHje.jpg

Had a surplus aluminum mag laying around so I tried a stencil as well.  I plan on ordering a lot more of these after seeing how it turned out.
http://i.imgur.com/mLeodll.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QIVNWFd.jpg
View Quote


where do you get the stencils from?
8/12/2015 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Coyote Green (od green with 25% coyote)



8/12/2015 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#44]
8/12/2015 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#45]
This has turned into a flat dark erf thread......should have seen it coming.
8/12/2015 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quote History
Originally Posted By PotatoC570:
This has turned into a flat dark erf thread......should have seen it coming.
View Quote

Lol, mine is the only one on this page. Calm yo nerves.
8/12/2015 5:32:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quote History
Originally Posted By GL0CK:

Lol, mine is the only one on this page. Calm yo nerves.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Originally Posted By GL0CK:
Originally Posted By PotatoC570:
This has turned into a flat dark erf thread......should have seen it coming.

Lol, mine is the only one on this page. Calm yo nerves.


Lol I had to say something
8/19/2015 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#48]

I'm really digging these metallic colors on my Glocks. Here we have my Gen 4 19 and a Gen 2 17 that I picked up for cheap and fixed up and refinished it. The gun was in rough shape and parts were worn. So I replaced most of the parts with factory stuff and Cerakoted the gun and I have been pleased with it.


Tungsten and Burnt Bronze





NRA life member
U.S. Navy veteran
New Mexico State University 2013
"Some aim to please, I shoot to kill"
8/19/2015 2:36:34 PM EDT
[#49]































 

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 18
Next Page

Cerakote Picture Thread (Page 8 of 18)

Armory Sponsor