Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Forgot to take pictures like a dummy. Replaced several of the bags that either burst or looked ratty.

What i took:

45-70 brass
45 Schofield brass
38 Spl brass

What i added:

45 ACP LP brass
7mm Rem Mag Brass.

Tracking # 9505510998118087265397
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Box arrived today and is ready to go; IM sent to next in line for address. @ontime1969 check IM.

The box was falling apart and the .45 ACP brass was all over the box- all is better now with new bags and box. I cut up the old box and used it to add some support.

Contents in box:

What I took (7-08 and 6.8 SPC brass):

What I added (40 each .308 Win) and 50 each .38 Spl):

Link Posted: 4/2/2018 9:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO or PRIMED CASES

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box Holder =   FB41

- ontime1969
- Lone_eagle
- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 22

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Address info received from next in line and tracking number sent by IM. Going out in the morning mail.

@ontime1969- check IM.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks FB41

Received box yesterday.  It is now waiting for me to get done with day 3 of a major soccer tournament.  I will open tonight if still standing.  Off tomorrow so Monday is likely box day.

Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#6]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box Holder =  ontime1969

- Lone_eagle
- jojo4711
- dnmccoy 22

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#7]
????
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Dnmccoy, check your IM.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 8:47:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Hi guys.  Sorry my has wife been out of town.  I have been managing the house hold, its been crazy.  I will put box in mail in the morning and update the tracking number in the thread. Sorry about the delay.

The box came and was in great shape.
The reinforcing worked well. The bag of 9mm was busted open so I put in a new big frezzer bag.

I grabed the 38 spc and the 45ACP pistol brass and also the 308 rifle brass.

I put in 44 spc brass and 40 s&w pistol brass.  Also put in a 45 LC and 9mm lee dies they are both in the round leef die set holder.  Its the ones you can feed the powder through.

Also because I was delayed I put in 2 plastic 10 round cases of brand new 404 jeffries brass.  Its some big stuff and is not cheap.  I added a few other once fired rounds also for people who just want one for their collections that way they dont need to open box.

Sorry again for delay, i will post tracking tomorrow.

Ontime1969
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is the receipt with the tracking number of the box off to the next member.

Link Posted: 4/23/2018 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Any updates
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife called just a bit ago.  She picked it up from the PO this morning.  It should be out of here tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2018 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Box made it, no worse for wear.

Upon opening:

I took:

-9mm brass
-2 of the locknuts
-the round Lee die case and 9mm powder feed die

I added:

-Lee .45ACP powder feed die and square box(.45LC feed die, dipper, and load data added to this box from round box)
-24pcs 7.62x39mm Boxer primed, mix of brass and nickle
-28pcs .357 Sig, mostly nickle cases
-15pcs .222 Remington
-25pcs 30-06 Springfield
-42pcs .300 BO, most of it is .300BO headstamp, a couple of formed cases

I have the next person's info already, so will post tracking number as soon as it goes out.
Link Posted: 4/24/2018 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Box Holder =  Lone_eagle enroute to jojo4711

- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- dnmccoy 22

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/24/2018 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Shipping blew up the USPS postage computer this morning, so shipped it FedEx.  Tracking number is 0874165 40843677.  It should be there by the weekend, Monday at the latest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2018 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is what was in the box

I took the 300 blackout and .40 brass

Put in 308 brass and some primed .45 large primer brass

Box will go out tomorrow
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Box Holder =   jojo4711

- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- Boman250
- dnmccoy 22

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/1/2018 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Primed cases taken out, box leaves today. Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Got the box Friday.  Went through it yesterday but didn't make it to the PO in time.  Will ship out Monday.  I have next in line's address.

As opened:

Attachment Attached File

What I took:
7.62x39R, '06, and berdan 7.5 Swiss, and one 404J for the collection.

Attachment Attached File

What I added:
Nickel 38SPL, 303Brit, 6.5 Creedmore, and some other non pictured items to make sure the box was stuffed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 10:44:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Box Holder =  kingston_fisher

- Brotherbadger
- Boman250
- dnmccoy 22

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/12/2018 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Package arrived. I will get a report up and get it shipped out on monday.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Box Holder =  kingston_fisher

- Brotherbadger
- Boman250
- dnmccoy 22
- sbr7_11
- xdoctor

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/18/2018 4:10:11 AM EDT
[#25]
So...I just realized i never did an AAR.

Replaced a few of the bags that were looking ratty. Box was in decent shape.

What i added:

2 Lee lock rings
1 shellholder(I believe it was a Hornady #6 one, but i am not sure)
added to the bag(5) of the 7mm Rem Mag brass
Added to the bag(4 or so) of 308 Win.
Added a bag of 9mm Luger.

What i took:

303 Brit brass
38 Spl brass.
1 of the 404 Jeffery cases for the collection.

Box should arrive at Boman's in the morning, according to USPS.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Box arrived today.

What was inside:
Attachment Attached File

I took the 6.5 CM brass and a 30 RAR, a 222 rem, a 7.62 mauser, a 50 AE, and a 44 spc for my collection.

I added a pack of Lee auto prime shell holders and a Sinclair large rifle primer pocket informing tool.

Attachment Attached File

Will get the box out Monday probably as we are gonna be out all weekend.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Box Holder =  dnmccoy 23

- sbr7_11
- xdoctor
- 99avant
- jojo4711
- MAJ242

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/1/2018 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Finally got the box from USPS after a SNAFU. 23rd time back around to me!

Heres what the box looked like and has in it. Still in a MED flat rate!

I took the 9mm

Replaced it with some extra .40 I had

Ill get it back out the door!
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 9:48:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Just check to see where we is... I am out of house upward of 11hr a day, just want to make sure I not missed it, or come up missing before I find it,, though all my neighbors good people
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 10:00:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Dustin sent box Mon, it here Tue (we 1/2 local to each other).. I got home from work a little after 7pm to find it on porch, and carried on with yard work till 9pm,, I will open tomorrow after work
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 11:29:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Open box this evening ( I am out of house 11hr off the top),, so I be kinda crawl,, I am going to replace box, it pretty beat up

(54) 6mm

(14) 30 Rem

(22) 300 WSM - I added 6 piece

(16) 7mm Rem Mag

(35) 243 -- removed live primer from 2 pieces

(100) 44SPL -- I added 1 piece

(18) 50AE -- I took 1

(2) sealed box 404 Jeffrey -- I took 1 lone loose piece

(1) bag of 25-20 86gr SP bullets

(1) bag of .257 bullets, marked 115gr

(22) 9mm MAK -- I added, as I took a few yr ago thinking they was 9mm

(28) 357 SIG

Bag of mix LEE shell holders - Auto Prime

(1) shell holder, regular style, #4 (unknown maker)

(15) 222 Rem

(46) 7.63 Mauser

Lyman primer arm + misc

(4) LEE die rings

DVD video

June 2018 BLUE PRESS  -- 50 BMG article in middle

(2) LEE Powder Through die,, 45acp & 45LC

(15) 45 WIN MAG -- I added

(3) 6.5 CREEDMORE  -- I added

Pics to be added,, and I already have next fella address

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Box Holder =  sbr7_11 Enroute to xdoctor

- 99avant
- jojo4711
- MAJ242
- dnmccoy

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/15/2018 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Drop at desk 12:21 pm at 45459

Delivery eta Monday 6/18

Link Posted: 6/19/2018 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Box arrived at my office today.  I'm out of town, but it's secure and I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 3:49:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Box Holder =  xdoctor

- 99avant
- jojo4711
- MAJ242
- dnmccoy 24

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/21/2018 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Looks like I'm going to be away from home longer than anticipated.  Luckily I had it shipped to my office, so I had my shipping department reinforce it if necessary and send it on to the next recipient.

Tracking 9405511899560345308274
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#38]
So its heading to 99avant? Thanks for keeping it going
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 3:02:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So its heading to 99avant? Thanks for keeping it going
View Quote
He did ask me for my address, so yes. Edit: Box Arrived, I'll post an update tonight.

Edit2:

I took the 243 win brass and the Blue Press. Added a Lee Expander die and added a piece of 7mm Rem Mag brass.

Waiting on an address from next in line.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:55:20 AM EDT
[#40]
The box is en route to jojo4711, I provided tracking info via IM.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Box Holder =   99avant enroute tojojo4711

- MAJ242
- dnmccoy 24

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/30/2018 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#42]
I have the box. It will go out Monday if I have address.
Link Posted: 7/1/2018 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Box Holder =   jojo4711

- MAJ242
- dnmccoy 24

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/4/2018 9:12:05 AM EDT
[#44]
jojo4711, got your pm and sent the requested info... can't wait to get the box... looking forward to dropping some cool stuff in for someone to use... anybody need some 500 s & w brass??
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Box going out today. Will make my post tonight. It’s been busy with school and work and the holiday. Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 4:28:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Box Holder =   jojo4711 enroute to MAJ242

- dnmccoy 24

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/9/2018 6:59:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Sorry for the absence. Had an emergency with one of my kids. Box went out earlier today to next in line.

Here is what was in the box

This is what I took

This is what I put in

Sorry again for the delay.
Tracking:  9505512737068190044868
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 1:46:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Box just got delivered to my office. Looks to be in good shape, so... good to go there. I will be taking it home tonight and perusing through to see if there is anything I need, and def gonna be putting some stuff in and on to the next feller.
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 2:45:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Box Holder =   MAJ242

- dnmccoy 24

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/20/2018 12:09:54 AM EDT
[#50]
What happened with the box
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top