Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2018 11:56:28 AM EDT
I've been looking to add a PS90 to my collection and can't seem to find one anywhere for a price that is anywhere reasonable (as in less than $1,500).  I understand that FNH tends to import in batches, so are we just between batches or has something more substantial changed?
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe try GT distributors.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Any idea how much these are going for on the used market? I've been trying to find one as well.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Just found a used one locally with four 15 round mags ('cause Colorado sucks) for $1,299.  Just points to inflated prices again...
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't found any available with any of my distributors since I got my FFL back in Sept.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking for one to go with my five-seven pistol for about 6 months both locally and online (palmetto, grab a gun, Atlantic, classic firearms, bud's, etc). I finally broke down and bought one on gunbroker. There's a couple on there still, I believe.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been looking for one to go with my five-seven pistol for about 6 months both locally and online (palmetto, grab a gun, Atlantic, classic firearms, bud's, etc). I finally broke down and bought one on gunbroker. There's a couple on there still, I believe.
View Quote
There are 9 listed on gunbroker. Prices haven't definitely increased.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Found one at Kodiak Firearms in Colorado Springs yesterday for $1300 on the used rack. It looked well taken care of and not worn out at all. They are a new shop and looked like a nice setup/ showroom.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 12:15:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It appears that FN has shipped another batch to the U.S.

They won’t last long.  
View Quote
Which distributor are you seeing it in stock at? RSR, Lipseys, Zanders are all still OOS.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]
What was the going price for this batch?
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I just picked one up last week and my Dealer told me he'd had 2 on order for almost a year. It was $1400 and it came with 400 rounds of AE. Wasn't really looking for one but it kinda fell in my lap and I couldn't say no, LOL ...
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#13]
IM sent
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Saw one on the shelf at an Academy near ATL for $1,399. However I was traveling for work and don’t remember the exact one which could an issue
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Local shop has one for 1299 I beleive
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quite a few on gunbroker now, new and used, at $1,350 and up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not sure what happened to the OP. I IM'd him and offered him one of mine. Never really seemed like he was actually willing to commit to a purchase.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm not sure what happened to the OP. I IM'd him and offered him one of mine. Never really seemed like he was actually willing to commit to a purchase.
View Quote
May have depended on how much you were asking
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Which distributor are you seeing it in stock at? RSR, Lipseys, Zanders are all still OOS.
View Quote
They will all be allocated and not show in stock at distributors but sold via email from sales reps. I got one in last week from RSR.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
The one I offered had MK mag release and charging handle, PMM sling mount and the stainless/fluted barrel shroud with threading for suppressor use. Offered it to him for roughly $1250. Thought I was helping someone out with what I thought was a fair price. Matters not really,  don't need the money and PS90s don't take up much room in the safe. Was just trying to help out a local.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The one I offered had MK mag release and charging handle, PMM sling mount and the stainless/fluted barrel shroud with threading for suppressor use. Offered it to him for roughly $1250. Thought I was helping someone out with what I thought was a fair price. Matters not really,  don't need the money and PS90s don't take up much room in the safe. Was just trying to help out a local.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Talk to me about that stainless fluted barrel with threading please. Is that a non-SBR setup???
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Get the K&M Aerospace trigger spring, just put mine in and it's 4.5lbs now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Talk to me about that stainless fluted barrel with threading please. Is that a non-SBR setup???
View Quote
Yes, it's a non-SBR setup. It's by Imperial Arms if I remember correctly. Remove the original shroud and install this one and you can add whatever muzzle device you'd like. One thing though, the threads are roughly .6" long so if you're using a standard 22 cal suppressor you may need to machine the length down to roughly .4". I did and it works great.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Gunprodeals is showing one in stock: PS90
Link Posted: 6/15/2018 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It appears that FN has shipped another batch to the U.S.

They won’t last long.  
View Quote
How often does FN send shipments to the US? Any idea how many times a year it happens?
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How often does FN send shipments to the US? Any idea how many times a year it happens?
View Quote
There's no clean answer on that. The issue is not how many FN America imports, but how many FN Herstal produces for the US market. FN America will take and sell every single one it's offered. How many come in in a given batch and how many are allocated for what sales channel (LE, commercial sales, etc), and how many times a year this occurs depends on the year and the projected number that will com in among other things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top