Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2019 12:03:33 AM EDT
Lefty.  Thinking about getting a Guard 9mm or mo5 variant, probably a banshee or k, but i am wanting to make sure i could get a R sode CH on the hk clone (PTR).  Pretty sure you can on a full size mp5 but not sure about the k.

Apprently no other 9mm smg comes close to these two in being soft shooting.

Also, are there any of those binary triggers for an HK?
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure the cocking tube is welded to the receiver and changing it would be a big project.

I'm a lefty and have shot an MP5K. Charging it is more akward than you may be used to compared to an AK or other ride sude charger, but not awful.

If you dont have the scorpion evo though, I highly suggest that. It is very lefty friendly. Even the bolt release works better for a lefty by using the trigger finger. Not as smooth as the MP5, but it makes up for it in other ways.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top