Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2021 9:19:51 PM EDT
I know this is a long shot but I just realized the birdshot I ordered was 1-3/4" not 2-3/4", and it already shipped.

Has anyone tried to feed the challenger 1-3/4" birdshot in a CZ 1012 or do I need to start finding a place to offload it?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question, but I would imagine the shorter stuff is easy to get rid of. Kind of a niche market, but opsol makes adapters for the Mossberg that help the mini shells feed without problems.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:32:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Around here everything has been picked clean. I guess its going to be quite the busy weekend for everyone shooting sporting clays... the panic has even somehow extended to target load.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top