Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2018 7:34:31 PM EDT
After years of procrastinating I finally sent off for my first M1 on Sept 14. I got an email they received my order, gave me a customer number and order number on Sept 19. I just got the email 5 minutes ago my order shipped today and I’m so very excited.

I ordered an RM1SERVICE grade rifle so this will serve a s a placeholder until I receive it to see what the current Service Grades look like.

To me that seems really fast, anyone else get a turn around so soon?

Update SA 44 marked barrel, ME 1+ TE 3

Link Posted: 9/26/2018 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
After years of procrastinating I finally sent off for my first M1 on Sept 14. I got an email they received my order, gave me a customer number and order number on Sept 19. I just got the email 5 minutes ago my order shipped today and I'm so very excited.

I ordered an RM1SERVICE grade rifle so this will serve a s a placeholder until I receive it to see what the current Service Grades look like.

To me that seems really fast, anyone else get a turn around so soon?
View Quote
My buddy just received 2 service grades.  Both stocks are dented and banged, but completely serviceable. The one is a bit nicer than the other and is a tad more collectable if someone knew what they were looking for.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My buddy just received 2 service grades.  Both stocks are dented and banged, but completely serviceable. The one is a bit nicer than the other and is a tad more collectable if someone knew what they were looking for.
View Quote
I mostly want a shooter and historical aspect of having one.
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
thats what you will get.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that's a quick turnaround.  Looking forward to seeing some pics!
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]
It may be because everybody is trying to get $1,000 1911s right now. Nobody is buying Garands, they're all saving their money and keeping their fingers crossed waiting for October 4th and the lottery.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It may be because everybody is trying to get $1,000 1911s right now. Nobody is buying Garands, they're all saving their money and keeping their fingers crossed waiting for October 4th and the lottery.
View Quote
I sent in for the 1911 lottery also. Worked out good for me if nobody is buying Garands. Fed Ex due tomorrow by 10:30 am, can’t wait.
Link Posted: 9/28/2018 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
The CMP 1911 Program is completely separate from all other sales.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 1:14:23 PM EDT
[#8]
After the CMP did an awesome job of receiving my order and shipping it fast fed ex with their supposed overnight delivery that was scheduled for yesterday at 10:30 AM made my package sit in Memphis until 3 PM it got to Atlanta at 10:18. They are shortstaffed can’t deliver it today after they called me this morning at 9:30 AM and said they would so now it’s not gonna be delivered till Monday. Their customer service fucking sucks by the way.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#9]
That’s hellaciously fast for service grade.  I ordered 2 services earlier this summer and they took about 2 months.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think what he means is people aren't going to spend a thousand on a Garand  today and $1,000 on a  1911 next month.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow!
That’s way nicer than any I’ve seen at the North Store
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow!
That’s way nicer than any I’ve seen at the North Store
View Quote
It’s exactly what I wanted
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top